Ground Control to Outer Space... MAYDAY!

MidnightAurora: Why was I called to UA so suddenly?

NoEscape: Ah nothing.

NoEscape: Were you busy or something?

MidnightAurora: I was abducted in the middle of an exam so not really.

NoEscape: Whoops, I wanted you to come with me on this short mission.

NoEscape: Its a space mission but your just ground control since nezu is busy and all of my other people are idiots or busy.

MidnightAurora: OHH THAT'S SOO COOL! I am in.

NoEscape: Aldera highschool right?

MidnightAurora: Yeah why?

NoEscape: I'll make sure you can retake that test don't worry

MidnightAurora: Thanks. Tho I was already finished. I was just faking being still not done.

NoEscape: Oaky Doky.

MidnightAurora: So what do I do as ground controll?

MidnightAurora: And you really in a space ship?

NoEscape: Yeah I'm just waiting on the go.

MidnightAurora: What is the mission all about?

NoEscape: A section of the japanese space station broke and the dust and rubble is too much to fix so i have to... Delete it.

NoEscape: All you have to do is keep me on course and make sure no space rocks come to crush me to hell. Easy job!

MidnightAurora: Ahm okay. Sounds easy. And please don't die on me. Your job is really important.

NoEscape: Don't worry! My spacesuit can take up too almost 1000 kilograms of pressure

MidnightAurora: WOW. That a lot.

MidnightAurora: So you're flight will take off in.

MidnightAurora: 3

MidnightAurora: 2

MidnightAurora: 1

NoEscape: Blast off!

NoEscape: How long till we hit the spaceship?

MidnightAurora: In about 5 minutes.

NoEscape: Thanks, landing intiated

MidnightAurora: Okay. You have 15 minute till some comets come your way.

NoEscape: Alright then, are they directly on course with me or going to pass by?

MidnightAurora: Close to you so be careful.

NoEscape: No reason to delete them out of existence then..

NoEscape: Oh shit one of them lit the station ablaze..

MidnightAurora: ... Are you okay?

NoEscape: Yes but the people aren't.

MidnightAurora: I sent a close space ship over. They are from China to help out.

NoEscape: Thank you, my ship will have to leave without me. I have enough air to survive at least half an hour plus the space station air.

MidnightAurora: It will be coming over in about 12 minutes. That what they told me. Also you have clear space till half an hour after that you will get a meteor shower.

NoEscape: Problem... There looks to be a solar flare 2 minutes after they get here..

NoEscape: We gotta get out quick.

MidnightAurora: They arrived if you can't see them. Also your air tank is pretty low. Get it back at the ship filled.

NoEscape: But the station can still be saved...

MidnightAurora: Thirteen. I don't want to lose you and if you can see the meteor shower I can see you wouldn't say that. Get everyone out of the station.

NoEscape: Okay... This was the best station though.....

MidnightAurora: The Chinese people will take the stational people since they need some help on board. You get back into the spaceship and come down.

MidnightAurora: Life still matter more. You are an especially good rescue hero. We can't afford to lose you. You are as important as a lime light hero like All Might.

NoEscape: Glad I asked for your help, If i went alone I wouldn't of came back.

NoEscape: I see the meteor shower now!

MidnightAurora: Get out of there. You have 10 minutes till it hits you.

NoEscape: Oh god I got out seconds before it hit and that station is dead...

MidnightAurora: Told you it wasn't saveable. Now please get down safely.

NoEscape: 5 minutes from back home.

MidnightAurora: You are coming in too fast! Slow down.

NoEscape: Ah damn, don't worry the gear just broke.

MidnightAurora: You are off course too!

NoEscape: Am i?

MidnightAurora: Yes by 15 degrees. You gonna hit the ocean. Get out of there! I send a rescue team to gather you up.

NoEscape: Oh no damn wonder I see the fucking blue sea.

NoEscape: No need I can fly out of here anyways.

MidnightAurora: You sure. Cause I don't get any information about your ship anymore.

NoEscape: Oh ahm. It blew up. :/

MidnightAurora: Please tell you outside and good! I will say yes since you just responded still please confirm that.

NoEscape: Yeah I broke the window last second. Fun to do anyways.

NoEscape: Hated this ship too.

MidnightAurora: Hawks and a helicopter are already on your way.

NoEscape: Aw man hawks wasn't enough?

MidnightAurora: Nope. You think I won't send a helicopter filled with medics?

NoEscape: But im fine..

MidnightAurora: I am ground control! You have to listen to me!

NoEscape: Alright then.

MidnightAurora: Well they should be there in 3

MidnightAurora: 2

MidnightAurora: 1

MidnightAurora: You should see them now.

NoEscape: Oh and i just got swooped out of the sky by a hawk.

MidnightAurora: O.O Well see ya at UA. Will be waiting there.