Bamboozled Buffoon

MidnightAurora: Wow what a week. Thanks Thirteen.

Baboon: They left..

MidnightAurora: Where to?

Baboon: RG Sent them too the hospital because they WERE injured.

MidnightAurora: Ohhh I knew it! No one is fine after jumping out of a burning ship wreck besides you gorilla.

Baboon: ITS GO- wait huh.

MidnightAurora: Yes. I know you want to be called Gorilla. So I called you like that. Are you not happy? Or you insist on braindead maroon which is an imbecil of a Gorilla and an idiot.

Baboon: Either one is fine.

MidnightAurora: I'll stay with Gorilla cause it's short. So what are you up nowadays? You leaving people on a rooftop for fun or you slapping them awake?

Baboon: Both are hilarious!

MidnightAurora: I see. What about putting a kid in dagoba beach and let them clean it without quirk?

Baboon: Entertainment forever!

MidnightAurora: Soo this is why I see Mirio training around.

Baboon: Yes!

MidnightAurora: Can you at least feed your monkey with bananas once in a while? I found him collapsed on the ground last time.

Baboon: Where do i get those?

MidnightAurora: Supermarket.... Or you know go to the cafeteria or a zoo.

MidnightAurora: You know what? Go to a Zoo.

Baboon: What the hell is a supermarket or cafeteria?

Baboon: I only know zoo

MidnightAurora: Just go to the Zoo and to other Gorillas.

Baboon: Theres more of Us!

MidnightAurora: Yes and all you have to do is dance around there and climb up to the ceiling to make some tricks to get some bananas.

Don'tTouchMyAurora: What have I stumbled into son?

MidnightAurora: Ahm not much. Just teaching a Gorilla how to do some tricks, why?

Don'tTouchMyAurora: I though he was a monkey???

MidnightAurora: No he insists on Gorilla.

MidnightAurora: By the way mom, Mirio just collapsed on the beach again.

PosionousDoctor: What damn beach!

PosionousDoctor: GORRILA GET YO ASS OVER HERE!

MidnightAurora: Ahm.... I ... well .... How should I say this... Do you guys have a news app?

MidnightAurora: Please check the news, right now.

PosionousDoctor: What.

NotVampireNOcape: The.

Coffee4Life: Fuck.

MidnightAurora: Well he asked how to get some bananas and I thought I tell him how... I didn't thought he would go there and do some tricks and beat the other Gorillas up.

Coffee4Life: HAHAHHAH

MidnightAurora: Okay, am I grounded by any way? Cause I made him do that....

PsychoMickeyMouse: Now i have to cover up ANOTHER NEWS story. I love doing this!

MidnightAurora: Another one?

PsychoMickeyMouse: What other one? I said no other one?

MidnightAurora: No no You said you have to cover up ANOTHER NEWS story. Look up or are your little eyes too weak to backread.

MidnightAurora: Just take an Uno Reverse card.

PsychoMickeyMouse: There is no message

PsychoMickeyMouse deleted a message from the GC

MidnightAurora added screenshot from a message

MidnightAurora: You sure about that?

PsychoMickeyMouse: ...

MidnightAurora: You know two can play that game but enough for that... I mean I am at the beach and All Might just came over with a bunch of bananas... What do I do?

PsychoMickeyMouse: Exactly nothing. I will handle this when i get to teaching him some brains

MidnightAurora: Sooo never. Cause he has zero brain cells.

PsychoMickeyMouse: I implanted one. It just needs to grow

MidnightAurora: ... If you say sooo but I'll kill it.

MidnightAurora went offline

Don'tTouchMyAurora: Nezu... did you had to challenge my son?

PsychoMickeyMouse: I did no such thing.

Don'tTouchMyAurora: Well he just hit All Might unconscious with a pipe... I am at the beach right after sending Mirio to RG... Guess RG you have to come over.

Don'tTouchMyAurora: You basically did once he said zero and you said one... Of course he will make it zero again.

PsychoMickeyMouse: Then he will have to donate 2. c:

Don'tTouchMyAurora: My son? You have a death wish?

Don'tTouchMyAurora: Touch him and you dead. @Coffee4Life @InvincibleBrick @CadBaneButBetter @JarvisWannaBe

Don'tTouchMyAurora: Nezu wanna touch my Aurora!

CadBaneButBetter: He's not gonna make it.

JarvisWannaBe: Nope

InvincibleBrick: Not at all!

Coffee4Life: Say what now?

Don'tTouchMyAurora: Sho can you I put Izu in your care for today?

Coffee4Life: Yeah sure, I did want to try out this one restaurant

Don'tTouchMyAurora: Just make sure your own kid will be fine with this.

Coffee4Life: Ah he'll be fine with it.

Don'tTouchMyAurora: Thank you.

Don'tTouchMyAurora: Now I'll go to a special chimera hunt. Who's with me?!

Don'tTouchMyAurora: And I am pretty sure All Might lost the last brain cell he had cause he is eating sand now.

PsychoMickeyMouse: CATCH ME IF YOU CAN AHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

Don'tTouchMyAurora and 3 other heroes went offline