JEONGMI

Jeongyeon grabbed the can of coffee and went to the cashier to pay it. The night was extra chilly and she needed something to warm her up.

She stood outside of the convenience store. She let out a breath that created a fog in front of her face. She smiled before drinking the coffee. Somehow  it fascinated her. Jeongyeon really likes the cold weather.

"You're still here, huh."

She heard that familiar voice and looked at the girl who's now standing beside her. Her eyes are fixated at the dark sky.

"Mina."

"That's my name."

She finally looked at Jeongyeon. They both laugh, their breaths filling the air.

"You want some?"

"Coffee? Since when do you drink coffee?"

"Since it's really cold tonight and I need something to warm me up?"

Jeongyeon's arms are still extended. Mina looked at it for a few seconds. But instead of taking it, she unwrapped the scarf around her neck.

With one swift movement, Mina swung the scarf and it landed on Jeongyeon's shoulder. Before Jeongyeon can even speak, the latter pulled the scarf so that their faces are only inches apart.

Jeongyeon couldn't speak. Not when Mina's eyes are staring right into hers. Not when she can feel her hot breath near her lips.

"You want something to warm you up?"

Jeongyeon just looked into her eyes and smiled, hoping that the gesture already gave her answer.

Despite the cold air surrounding them, Mina's cheeks flared up.

"I knew you couldn't resist me."

She said before closing the gap between them, their lips touching softly. Warmth quickly enveloped the two.

Jeongyeon wrapped her arms around Mina and had the urge to say, "I love the cold weather because you're here to warm me up."

***

NGL, THIS CHAPTER HAD ME SMILING THE WHOLE TIME