[I] The Prologue

-->>Tw/Cw: Spoilers<<--

[Note: [A/N] is just your Alternative name btw]

"..Hey... Listen to me... Everything is going to be OK... Just... Just... M...Maybe this is just a bad dream..! ....P-Please don't cry... We'll work things out...! I promise...!

.....Please..."

.......

"Maybe this is just a bad dream..."

.......

Though, They knew. They were never going to wake up from this so-called 'bad dream'.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.....In a distant space, something... Someone in there, fluttered their eyes open. Laid down alone on the cold floor of a somewhat big yet small-spaced room, devoid of color. Slowly, they stood up sighing, looking around, and taking a moment to recollect themselves.

"[A/N]... My name is... [A/N]..." They whispered.

[A/N]. They have been using that name for as long as they can remember. And perhaps, they've been living in this space for as long as they could remember too.

The space was mostly empty. Though, there were some...things around where [A/N] is currently standing. Like a table with an unfinished weird-looking craft on top of it, with some other light crafting tools and materials scattered around it, an old-looking tv, and some other junk that doesn't catch their eye.

Well, only one thing got their attention. A normal-looking door that leads them to the outside space. So they could meet their beloved dear friends. [A/N] smiled at the thought of meeting them again.

They slowly walked over to where the door was standing but were startled by a sudden noise interrupting.

*clank*

They turned around to where the noise was coming from. "Huh..?" [A/N] said to themselves. They swore they heard something drop down nearby. Sounded like it was a little heavy.

Investigate where the sound was coming from?
>Yes< No

Out of curiosity, they decided to find out. Who knows? It might be something useful.

[A/N] wandered around the space endlessly, until they finally noticed a random item lying down on the floor.

A medium-sized hammer. "....Interesting. Neatly sized to build things, and for outside battles, I think." [A/N] mumbled as they examine the hammer, equipping it a second after.

And thus, [A/N] strolled back to the original place, facing the door. Hands getting on the doorknob, but once again, interrupted by another sudden noise.

[A/N] sighed, "...What is it now?" They said turning around once more. But this time, another item dropped down directly behind them.

A gun.

.....

Take it with you?
Take it >Leave it behind<

[A/N] shook their head, "Why would I need to go outside with one of those anyway? Besides. I already got this hammer, and I dunno... Maybe borrowing a gun with the others around might be a little... Less family-friendly..?" They said as they ignored the gun and finally, turned around to the door again.

Open the door and leave?
>Open the door< Do nothing

As their hand turned the doorknob, the door opened, embracing [A/N] with a somewhat blinding light. They walked inside, roaming step by step. Finally reaching into a different room. Greeted by colorful surroundings, and a space-filled sky.

After reaching into the room, the first thing [A/N] could notice were bickering noises.

In front of [A/N], stood their four familiar friends. Omori, Kel, Aubrey, and Hero.

By the looks of it, well... The bickering came from Kel and Aubrey. Aubrey hugged the stuffed toy tight while, blowing the 'raspberries' on Kel, while on the other hand, Kel pouts. Cards scattered on the ground, while Omori and Hero watched the two bicker.

[A/N] looked at them and giggled for a while. Kel, who was bickering with Aubrey took notice of the 'New Guest' that had just entered the room.

"[A/N]? Is that you!?" Kel said with an enthusiastic smile, running towards me, tackling me with a hug.

"Hey, Kel! I was just busy with some stuff that's all! Hehe, did you miss me that much?" [A/N] asked.

Omori, Aubrey, and Hero walked toward us. As Aubrey twirled near [A/N] saying, "Hey [A/N]! Nice to see you again! Ooh! Hear this out... Kel was so that he won't stop whining about how he misses you so much!" She teased with her sweet smile and grin not skipping a beat.

"N-No I didn't! What about that time you took a nap and repeated 'Big sib [A/N]....' Over and over again in your sleep!" Kel argues back.

"Hey! Don't take that out of context!" Aubrey told Kel.

Hero quickly stood between Aubrey and Kel, not wanting them to fight again. "Hey... There there..." He said with an awkward smile present while Kel and Aubrey glared at each other.

"Classic rivalries..." [A/N] thought to themselves, shaking their head.

"Anyways, since you're here [A/N]. Mari and Basil invited us to have a picnic on the playground! Wanna come?" Hero offered as he glances at [A/N].

[A/N] nodded as they smiled, "Of course, let's go together now! We wouldn't want to keep Mari and Basil waiting longer right?" They said as they looked over at the three younger friends. Excited to meet their best friend, Mari, and a dear friend of theirs, Basil.

"Okay!" Kel and Aubrey said in unison while Omori nodded slowly, his blank expression not faltering.

How familiar.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Kel said, excited. As the group walked up the stairs, then the snake on the stairs gave us an allowance before going outside today, as we approached the path to the outside.

As Their surroundings went white, once again.
______________________________________

[Bonus Note]: Hi hello if you somehow managed to remember this fic or somehow ended up here again, yeah I decided to rewrite this fix after like a year. Also, sorry if my writing kinda sucked 👍 I haven't written anything other than my non-English assignments. Anyways hope you enjoyed the newly rewritten chapter!

Move to the next part?
Yes No