1. Campus Drama

As I finnaly reach the university I park and get out of the car making my way towards the main entrance.

The 4 buildings were connected in a type of... Hmm I need to think.. How do they look exactly? Like an Octagon?

There's 4 buildings on 4 sides of the outdoors area and they are each connected by halls between them, ultimately you can walk outside and cut off some distance.

Its hard to explain... Here... I'll make something in paint...

The orange is the building and the light blue is the path between buildings

As I was saying

I walk thru the front door of the first building I walk up the receptionist.

"Can I get my schedule"

"I couple nice words can go a long way"

"Shut it and hand me my schedule" I say not tolerating anyone.

"You will have a roommate as well, the room keys will be given to you and your roommate when they arrive, the dorms are in the back building. You will be staying in the doorms from tomorrow"

"No shit? You better not put me with some peasant or something, and I know I'll live in a dorm... But With someone!?"

The receptionist was annoyed but he knew I was donating a good sum of money to the university, one wrong move and I cut the donations which will get him fired Most likely... Not like I can't fire him right now but he hasn't done anything. Well anything annoying.

Soon a girl in a light blue jacket with a black beanie walked in, she had bit of a tan skin, she was waring jeens and had a backpack on her back. A guitar case in one hand and a suitcase in the other.

"This is Hexide right? She asked in a happy tone"

"Sure is" said the receptionist and I cut into their word.

"Yep Good job you found a university that's as huge as the mall next to us, your only half dumb now"

She visible didn't like that but I didnt care much.

"Name?" the receptionist said.

"Luz, Luz Noceda nice to meet you" she said offering a handshake to the receptionist who shaked her hand as well.

I was waiting for her to offer her handshake to me but she didn't... She ignored me? She must not know who I am.

"Luz Noceda... Yep here you are heres your room key" he said giving her a key.

"Hey prick you said we only get keys when our roommates Arive."

"I wasn't lying.. Miss Blight.. She's right here, here's your key" they put a key onto the desk and I grab it looking at the Girl next to me a couple gears turning in my head before I slam my palms onto the table and point at her.