The day they met her....(part.1)

It was a normal day..at least for Stella.

Stella was a beautiful young girl with waist long ,wavy brown hair, and hazel nut eyes which could hypnotize anybody who saw them. She was currently taking her beauty sleep in her luxurious princess style room.

Julia came in rushing , as always , gently opening the door of Stella's room and rushed to her master bed.

"Lady stella , please wake up ,its 5 already"

...said julia gently , trying to wake up stella. As usual she gave no sign of waking up. She called out stella's name a few more times in a low tone knowing that stella won't wake up like this, but what could she do , she was ordered to do so. Julia knew what she had to do now. It was like a daily routine for both of them.

Julia hurriedly went to d opposite pink wall , carefully stepping on the beautiful white carpet , which she always found fascinating, to the music player which was wall fixed on that pink wall. She turned it on .... BOOM....

I wanna see u choke in ur lies....

Swallow up ur greed ......

Suffer all alone in ur misery.....

Choke in ur lies...

Swallow up ur greed ...

Suffer all alone in ur MISERY.....

The whole room stirred up with this loud rock music. Julia stood there like a corpse , shivering , as usually she did , evrytime she turned it on....BUT....for Stella...she woke up normally .....like somebody was lovingly singing a gentle song to wake her up. She never jerked up when she heard it , like other normal ppl would do. It was cuz...she was used to it . for last 8 yrs she woke up every single day like this. Yes ...I ain't joking...... It was crazily true....

Luckily her room occupied the 4th floor of her multistory mansion . hence this sound couldn't be heard by her parents , who were on the 1st floor . ..SAFE.... Was what she thought everyday.

Being wide awake she danced her way to the master washroom..... And took exactly 12 min to come out looking real fresh... She couldn't afford to be late. As her schedule for d day couldn't be messed.

"Hurry up lady stella" said julia in a very worried tone.

After eating her luxurious break fast stella finally went to d ballroom.... Yes they had a ballroom...... With julia following her , stella banged open the door.

"Is this a way to behave miss stella..." Her dance teacher, a middle aged frown faced woman , asked.

"OHHH...My my...I'm so sorry miss Helen.. I was just a little excited to attend your class..''

"Don't fool me ste—...miss stella.. I'm not like ur old teachers. I won't allow ur misbehavior."

"Oh..I'm so sorry .....I never meant to disrespect u ...plz don't report this to dad...plz..." Stella hicked likeshewasabouttocry....

"Was this what u expected me to say. " Stella chuckled.."F*ck off old woman .... Ur ways won't work with me" she roared....

STUNNED..... her Teacher stood stunned at her remark....

" let's cut d chase ...I'm here on time...not even a min late..so I expect u to start teaching me rather than preaching me...I hope u get it .....mam.."

"____uh....huh.......al-alright..." The shocked teacher said.

She remained stunned for d whole time she taught Stella ...she couldn't understand why her parents needed a teacher...cuz.....stella she already mastered all the techniques of ball dancing , and even more danced so very gracefully.... Like a princess...she only needed a dress...

Itwasmorelikestellawasteachingherteacherratherthandotherwayaround...

So normal for stella.

"At last.....DONE...." Sighed stella after 2 hrs of vigorous dancing.

"Lady stella.....we ha-" julia was cut off by her

'' I know the old man must be at the table now" stella checked d time and it was perfect 7 :30 ...gotta hurry...she thought

She took the lift and went to their dinning hall , where she found her elder brother , Christian, reading the newspaper. He startled , by a sudden noise, found stella sitting against her. Stella smiled when her brother greeted her.

Just in-time... She thought

Soon after she saw her father and mother arriving . both d siblings stood up and greeted them.

Silence.....

The breakfast ended with nothing but pure silence . stella hated this military style breakfast , which became a habit after so many yrs.

One day I'll change all of this.....she mumbled.

"Lady stella , which dress would u like to wear today" julia asked.

After a thorough look at her closet, which occupied a whole room , she picked up a classy red top with black denim and red bellies.

"Finally I'm ready to go.."she walked to d entrance with julia following her with stella's bag.

"Have a nice day lady stella" julia greeted as stella sat in her fabulous red Ferrari. "May d first day of your 2nd yr be good"

Stella smilled at her and gave her a flying kiss which made julia blush.

AT ST. XAVIER

finally I'll be free now....

With a smile on d face she swayed her long brown curls as she walked inside her college , believe me......with that cat walk , all d boys around had a heart attack. With her sunglasses on , a wide smile on her pouty lips , and her gorgeous hair swaying....she looked majestic , and as always the corridor filled with racing heartbeats, holdings and of course swearing. Yes......by all d jealous gals whose boyfriends were checking her out.

BAAAMMMM........ d next moment stella could be seen clumsily knocked down on the ground

"Ooohhhh...looks like the princess is down..."one of d jealous girls announced

"Looks like your so called expensive hand designed heels didn't support u , my lady , should I call your maid to help u"

She chuckled

And the corridor burst into laughter....