the day she met her (part 2)

STELLA'S POV

ouchhhh.........now that really hurt..... shoot.....my head is throbbing with all that noise .....did i pass out.......are they laughing at me.......darn......who the hell bumped into me huh...i'm gonna f*cking kick his ass.......i thought as i tried to get up

as i raised my head i saw a hand reaching out to me. i flinched ...but soon realized that it was for my help. i held onto him......but wait ....why are his hands soft is it a guy or a gir- .....woahhh.....now he is strong......i thought , when i was suddenly pulled up with just one hand and in an instant......

it took me few seconds get back my vision cuz earlier i had a blackout....slowly the blurriness went away.....and....what did i see...it's a girl.....i was so shocked.....i mean with my experience with ....um...u know...boys......i was so sure it's a boy but , hey... this little girl was strong , after checking out her physique , which was lean and thin. it's the first time i'm so ashamed of my height....i mean i'm a 5'8" with a flexible body , which was strong enough for a girl , but this shortie....um..she is 5'5" i guess.....was really really strong...man...i was'nt even half as strong as her....darn me....i thought all of it in around 1 min or less ...u see i'm amazingly fast....NOW...all of u DO'NT think .....really DO'NT ever think she left after seeing my stupid expressions i was making while thinking about that bullshit....cuz she was standing in front of me..........staring at me...........shooot....................she IS staring me...... i mean look at her expressionless , blank face...like she saw a naked alien ....

now ,i'm embarrassed....this is bad...not on my so awaited first day...

NOOOOOOOOOO..............i screamed loudly...in "my mind "of course

regaining my composure i said "um....so...coul-ldn't u se-ee and wa-lk ....umm... u got-t me hu-hurt " i wonder why i am stuttering....

"yo-you...." i was about to say something...i don't know what ....but something...cuz it's not my style to say nothing and back-off...but hey...she cut me off...

"sorry" she said ...BLUNTLY...and hurried off..

hey....now this is unexpected for some one to ignore me....well some corner of my heart was relieved that she left , cuz it was making me...nervous..i don't know why....

soon i went off to my class.....

i guess the professor already started his lesson..about...i don't know what......becuz that girl kept popping up in my mind...now that i recall....she looked....pretty boring ....with a dull face......she had a bob cut and her hair was black...well not totally black but with shades of dark red and hints of maroon.......she had a good figure.....hey...i'm just generally speaking u know.....DON'T take me wrong...and if u r ...then you're DIRTY......

well , well whatever.

i need to meet up with her soon , no specific reasons......but i gotta meet up soon- maybe for a payback.....i thought -even though i knew it was my fault to begin with........

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

ahhhhh......finally the class ended...........i sat there for around 10 min-feeling bored-and started checking out boys.....hmmm....sorry can't help it .