Kazuha • Fluff, slight smut

You are in Inazuma with Kazuha, and the night is settling down and you feel the slight wind on your face. "Do you like it here?" Kazuha asked, and put his hand around your waist. "It's very beautiful, especially when Im with you." You answered. Then he was quiet for a while and asked: - Do you want me to show you something? I bet you'll like it darling. Kazuha said and kissed your forehead. "What is it?" You asked and laughed. "I'll show you love. Close your eyes and don't open them, before I say so." He said. You closed your eyes, and felt how he lift you up from your waist, and carried you.

After a while, he put you down. "Open your eyes." He said. You opened your eyes, and saw the most beautiful view, you had ever seen. You were on a hill, where the sea hit rocks, and trees around you whistled their sweet sounds. Night was falling into your face, and last shine of sun made the sea shine. "Do you like it? I always come here when Im alone. Now I wanted you to see it." He said and took your hand. "It's very beautiful and breathtaking." You said amazing the view. "I knew you would like it. Let's sit down." He said, and you sat down. Before you were completely on the ground, he suddenly grabbed you by your waist, and made you sit on his lap. "Here is better place to sit." He said and smiled. You blushed, but kept sitting on his lap. He holded your waist, and you enjoyed the view together. "Do you trust me?" He suddenly asked and looked at you. "Of course, why would you ask that?" You said and a little wave of nervous went through you. "Just making sure, love." He said and smirked.

Then he suddenly threw you to lay on the ground, and laid on top of you. "Kazuha?" You asked and were confused, but blushed. "You sound so cute when you are confused, darling." He said and started kissing your lips. You were breathless, as he kissed your neck, and left some traces. You followed him, and started kissing him too. "I have wanted to do this for so long." He said and sighed. "But I think we can enjoy the view at the same time, right darling?" You nodded as he started to take off your shirt. He left your bra on, and kissed around your boobs. You let out a small breath, when he touched them. Then he stooped, and laid on you completely, and you felt his warm breath on your neck. Then he took off his shirt, and was now half naked. "Please, Y/n." He begged you, and it kinda turned you on. His voice was soft like wind. You started kissing his body, and moving your hand around it. He groaned and was breathing heavily. When you kissed his nipples, he bit his lip to not let out a large moan. Then he got back up and made you sit on his lap, while he touched your body with his hands. The night got even darker, until it was a complete night. Kazuha carried you back to your house, while talking you to sleep.