Itto • smut

"Arataki Itto?" Never heard of. You said to tall man glaring at you. "Watch your mouth kid." He said and leaned his face an inch away from you. You had met this man in the streets, and argued with him, no idea about what, but from the start you seemed to hate eachothers. "And besides, I bet your name isn't any better!" He continued. "Ugh, my name is Y/n, but listen up you son of a bitch! I don't understand what you have against me!" You said and pointed your finger to his chest. "And what's with those horns?" You asked. "You can't be serious that you don't know who I AM?! I am the leader of the Arataki clan, ARATAKI ITTO!" He shouted, and boy it looked childish. "And oh boy you haven't seen horns before? Im an ONI!" He added and rolled his eyes. Everyone at the streets stared at you two. "That sounds so foolish." You said and crossed your arms. You saw how Itto's face turned red of anger. He took your hand and dragged you inside a storage. "You are a though one, aren't you." He said and looked still mad, but smirked. "I like though girls." He added.

You blushed, even though you didn't know why. Few seconds ago, you were shouting at eachothers, but now, he seemed to admire you. "You know, you would be a good add to our clan." He said and looked proud. "And why would I come to your clan?"  You teased him. His eyes were wide open as he heard that. Then he closed them and smirked. "Because you can get this." He said and pinned you against the wall. "Hey! What are you-" You started, but he cut you off by taking off his chest belt, and you saw his nipples.

"Hahaa, I knew this would be your weakness! Not everyone gets to see them y'know." He said, but you still were staring. He took the chance and slipped his lips to your neck, sucking, kissing and biting it. He left traces around your neck and collarbone. "God, you really turn me on." He said and groaned. You started to understand this man. He was childish, but teasing leader, and you liked it. So you started to tease him back.

You took off your shirt, and showed your bare breasts to him. He didn't except that, and his jaw dropped. "Ohohohoo, you are quite a surprising person." "If we are going to make this a battle, then you're lucky that Im here." He said, licked his lips, and started sucking your nipples. He squeezed them and played with them with his hands, and it felt so good. He was gentle, but rough at the same time. His hands felt strong against your bare body. You let out a small moan as he licked them gently with his tongue. He left his saliva to them, like they would've been marked to his.

"I can play this game too." You said and smirked to him. You slowly put your hands in his pants, and took them off. You rubbed his dick and he groaned heavily, and his large breasts moved. He slammed you against the wall, so hard that his body slammed against yours. "I was supposed to show you, what I can do." He said and glared. He took off your pants, and straight after, sticked two fingers inside your puss¥. He scissored with them, and you moaned of pleasure. God it felt so dreamy. You were locked against the walk, so you couldn't take the lead. "Feels good right? I'll make it even better." He said and smirked, and tuck three fingers in. He moved them gently, then went faster. You had no idea how he was this good, but couldn't care less. He filled you with satisfaction.

You moaned his name desperately, you couldn't take it much longer. "Ahh~ Y/n, beg me more." He said and moaned. "Itto, please, nghh.." You said as he went even faster. "Please, please master, I'm-" You said so desperately, as you could. "I like it when you beg." He said and took his fingers off and licked them. Your legs shaked, and he still holded you against the wall, so you couldn't move. Then he suddenly kneeled down, and started licking around your clit. His tongue was long, and it went everywhere to your insides. "Nghh, that feels, so.. good.." You let out, and couldn't breathe. He moved his tongue fast, like a dog. You came soon after.

"Well, it seems like our tough little girl, got weakened by Arataki Itto." He teased and laughed. He cleaned his mouth, before leaning so close to you, and thrusting his cõck inside you. He pulled it out, and back in, first slow, then faster. He put his hands around your neck and started kissing it at the same time. You tried to grab something, because you felt like you were going to fall. "Grab my hair pretty." He said and noticed how desperate you were. You grapped his hair and you both moaned of pleasure. His hard cõck felt so satisfying, that you started to see stars. "You feel so good Y/n." He said and breathed heavily, his chest against your neck. You licked his nipples and sucked them to give him more pleasure.

"Ungh~ I can't much longer, how could it be.." He said desperately, and seemed disappointed of himself. "Seems like even the strongest can't last inside me, can you?" You said and laughed victorious. He thrusted inside you, and the cum fell down your legs. "Thank you for this chance pretty." He said and cleaned up the mess with his fingers. "Now you've seen the reason, why you should join." He said and kissed your lips. It was unexpected, but felt good. It was a passionate kiss, and left a sweet caramel taste on your lips. You blushed and he noticed it. "I'll consider joining, Itto." You said and smirked to him.