Thoma • fluff

You had known Thoma for a long time, because you worked for Kamisato clan too. You always saw eachother at the work, but he finally asked you to go out with him. "Hey, Y/n. I wanted to ask if you.. wanted to go eat after the work is done?" He asked shyly, scrathing his head. "Sure, where shall we go?" You asked him. "I thought about Uyuu restaurant." He said and smiled. "Of course, let's meet there by eight, shall we?" You suggested. He nodded, and you kept working.

At eight, you went inside Uyuu restaurant, and Thoma was already waiting for you there. "Hey Y/n! Please sit next to me." He said and smiled warmly. You sat next to him, and he asked what you wanted to eat. "I'll take... Dango." You said to him. "Ill take the same as her." Thoma said. You ate the dango, and after you finished, Thoma took you by your hand, and led you upstairs.

"Here we can be alone, my princess." He said and kissed your forehead. You blushed, because you liked him. You sat down to floor, face to face, and he looked at you passionately, and then kissed your lips. His lips were soft, and smelt like sweet honey, and strawberries. It was a long kiss. "I love you Y/n. I hope you feel the same." He said a little embarrassed. You were shocked, but in a good way. "I love you too, Thoma." You said smiling, with a loving look on your face. He smirked, and you both layed down to bed. Thoma put his hands around you, moving them around your body, and kissing your neck. His kisses left a sweet smell on you. He played with your hair, and then turned you to face him. Then he kissed your neck, cheeks, and lips. You kissed him too, and quickly licked his lips. His face turned red, but he looked satisfied. It was colder in there, because it was night, and you got little shivers, because you had a short shirt on. Thoma seemed to notice it, and took off his jacket, and put it on you. "I don't want my princess to be cold. You can take it." He said while putting it on.

Now he had only his top on and you saw how muscular his hands and body were. Then he pulled you closer to him, and you felt his muscular hands and veins touching your body, while he rolled you so close, that you bodies were touching. He groaned a bit, and you felt something touch you. You realised what it was and blushed. "Im so sorry love, I can't help it." He said and put you under him, laying on the bed. He was now on top of you, and kissed you. "I need you to stay there, I will keep you safe princess." He said and kissed you. He moved his fingers around your face, looking how perfect you were. You kissed him too, and he cuddled you, wanting so bad to keep you with him. Always.