*I won't be able to play again!

*chapters with this symbol is gonna be a vlog style chapter

Maya's POV

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel! It's been a couple of months since I posted but I'm back!

I wanted to give you guys an update on where I've been and what I've been up to.

As you guys know, I work at Hi5 Studios which has been such a fun experience. I help produce the Team Edge channel and have been in a few videos since starting. I also help Matt write his scripts and have been slowly getting more appearances on his channel. I also get some days where I can work from 'home' which is when I go and help Amanda with Luna.

I've also graduated college with my Bachelors in Film Production and a minor in Sound Engineering. I got a position on the Golden State Bears Volleyball team!

That takes up a lot of my time so I went
to part time at Hi5 and mostly work from
home. My last 2 seasons have been awesome, I really appreciate the opportunity but unfortunately I won't be able to play again.

From the title of the video, I'm sure you guys are all curious what happened.

I tore my ACL and broke my knee.

One of the opposing team members hit the ball and I jumped to get it but fell which shattered the bone. While jumping I also somehow twisted my knee which caused the tear. After I landed on the floor, I laid there for a second before medics came
and brought me to the back to examine me.

I was sent to the emergency room to get x-rays and was sent off to surgery to fix it.

It's been about 2 weeks since that happened and I'm in this huge cast for another couple of weeks before I move to a brace.

Once I move to the brace, it's possible that I could start physical therapy but I'll keep you guys updated on everything.

I'm so sad that my season was cut so short, but that means I can start working full time again at Hi5!

That's all for this video, Ill see you guys next time!"

Posted August 1st 2018