five ✯

After their Exams they decided to go to Amusement park.

They got dressed up in pretty cloths.

Nanon : Snow you look so beautiful!

Snow : Even you look so Handsome Nanon. Green looks perfect on you.

Black : I agree with Snow.

Ohm : can someone look at me.

Snow : You always look great in red.

Nanon : But his shirt buttons...Why do you always expose yourself? Come here I will button up your shirt.

Black : Are you guys done now let's have fun.

Nanon's POV

Snow was holding hands with him both are literally enjoying , yeah obviously I don't like it watching my crush with someone else everyone is happy except me I feel like I should have not come.

Black : Hey Non can we ride that cup and saucer?

Nanon : Ae you a kid? Hahaha okay let's go.

I rode 2-3 rides with Black we had fun together until this person showed up again

Ohm : Hey wanna ride rollercoaster?

Nanon : I don't want to I'm afraid of heights.

Snow : Hey chill we all are with you we are going to have fun.

Black : Yes Nanon I will be beside you ,You can hold me when you are afraid.

Nanon : Okay then!

We went to rollercoaster it was having a big line so we had to wait , everyone started climbing for the ride and it was out of seats I was afraid to death , That means I and black will be in first row, I asked Snow and Ohm to change seats with me but they deny my request. Soon the ride came and we all sat even before starting I was holding on to my life suddenly I felt Black's hand on my thigh.

Ohm : Chill you are gonna be okay.

Nanon : I thought you are black why did you get here?

Ohm : Snow wants to sit with Black.

Nanon : OOO okay

The ride Started I was screaming as if I had gotten into hell. I was holding Ohm's Shirt.

Ohm : Look at me Nanon, Just me

I looked at him and I got calm , his small eyes looks so beautiful and Ethereal. His eye brows looks strong and thick. His eyes holds strength.

After the ride My head felt dizzy. So we all came back home after having light food noodles.

Ohm came to my house with pills. I had them and I took rest for sometime. I woke up even with good smell. So I walked into the kitchen room.

Ohm : Feeling good now ?

Nanon : Yeah better. What you are making ? I don't know you can cook.

Ohm : Then you have to know a lot about me , porridge with meat balls.

Nanon : What I know a lot about you , You get angry easily but you care a lot about people , you like simple food , hates raw food ,chocolate ice cream , you like to workout, you love teasing your sister and me , you like to write stupid things on your book when you are tired, loves to sleep with doll , you suck at dancing , Likes skinship , basically a goofy ball inside a giant body ,we don't need to talk about your bedroom and your bed with minions bedsheets.

Ohm(suprised): You know a lot about me ! Why ? are you having a crush on me ?

Nanon : Crush on you ? LMAO. By the way I'm hungry let's eat.