Part 3

-when Kyle got home-

Kyle: Hey guys! Sorry I'm late, did you get the stuff?

Val: Y-Yeah! They're right h-here.

Kyle: Why are you stuttering so much, did something happen while i was gone?! Are you hurt?! Let me see your hand.

Val: Don't touch me. No I'm not hurt and neither is Maxi.

Kyle: Valey, what's gotten into you? Did i do something wrong?

Val: Valey?! Since when do you call me Valey?! 

Kyle: That doesn't matter, what matters is what your problem is. Why are you like this?

Val: Kyle just stop!

Kyle: No, tell me what happened!

Val: I said stop!!!

Maxi: Guys just stop fighting! I can't take this anymore!

Valentina's POV:

Maxi really cryed her eyes out when Kyle and I were fighting, and she wasn't wrong. The argument got heated up pretty quickly and i was this close to hitting Kyle. I just wanted to punch his stupid face and lick the blood off the floor like a maniac. I wanted to see him suffer, that's how mad I was. Now that I think about it, it makes me pretty sick.

Val: Sorry sis, we didn't mean to make you cry.

Maxi: It's ok, just don't let this happen again. Oh and Kyle, we know your stupid little secret, so get out and don't approach us again!

Kyle: Oh so that's how you want it to be huh? Ok then, i'll get out. But just so you know this isn't a safe place, it's one of the abandoned labs where zombies were made and i can say, it's quite dangerous. Good luck surviving now.

Valentina's POV:

And with that, he locked us in the lab. I would always question why it smelled like crap there and Now my question was answered. We stayed the night there and then in the morning we tried to open the door. Luckily, Kyle had left us some food but it would last only for some days. After about one hour we heard loud banging on the door. When we finally opened it, there was a zombie standing there, with blood coming out of it's mouth!! We were terrified. I quickly got a knife from the stuff we got and started fighting with the zombie. Eventually, I killed it. It felt suprisingly good knowing that I killed a zombie. I just couldn't take it, I wanted to kill more zombies right away! And then my wish was granted, more zombies started coming out of the floor and i just started killing them all and banging their heads on the floor. There was so much blood, Maxi looked more scared than before, I coud see it in her eyes. I decided to make it my mission to kill all the weird creatures in this world, and I certaintly wouldn't leave without revenge for Otis.