My daunting Tomcat.

Waltzing around the studio apartment, she practiced the zumba dance lessons she had started taking over the weekend. Shedding off her clothes piece by piece, she left the camisole on. It hoisted her confidence. She walked over to her iPod and turned the Colombian music up, encircling her arms around an imaginary dance partner as she stretched those beautiful legs through the darkness of her apartment.

Eyes closed. She hummed along to the sound of the drums. Dancing her way through her dimly lit sitting room.

"I see you loved the cami that I sent to you," a husky voice startled her. "Oh, by me, please go on dancing."

"What are you doing here?" She heavily breathed through her teeth.

"I am paying for this apartment, remember?" He said.

She fidgeted to cover herself.

"Don't bother," he said so smugly, "it's really pointless, you know that. In fact, you should wear these too they'd look great on you." He opened a Cartier jewelery box, walking towards her.

She tried to step back.

He shook his head and pulled out his arm to her, summoning her towards him. She hesitantly gave him hers. He then swirled her around, as if moving to the rhythm of the music still playing. Pulling her towards him, he held her little face in his large palms, setting hair away from her lovely dark eyes.

She shut them.

He kissed her forehead and turned her around. Her back to his chest, he bent and kissed her neck and placed the cold shiny necklace upon her cleavage fastening it at the back.

"There," he said.

"It's astounding." She replied. "But its really unnecessary..."

"Oh, come on." He said. "Continue with your dancing, pretend you never saw me." He moved back to the leather couch, removing his jacket and cufflinks, he folded his white shirt, unfastened the top three buttons and slowly sunk into the soft couch.

How could she? How dare he? She thought to herself. Moving to the kitchen, she returned with two glasses and a bottle of scotch. She poured them both a drink, handing him his, she pulled back a small chair and sat down. Licking her lips, she downed her drink like her life depended on it and poured herself another.

She sunk herself back into the chair, leaning her head backwards, letting her long light locks fall back.

The silence lingered for a few minutes.

He got up and moved towards her, sunk to his knee and placed his hands on her thighs.

Her lips parted.

He carried her out of the chair, her legs around his waist. "If you cannot dance for me, dance with me then." he softly spoke.

She let herself down, sliding out of his embrace. Her palms holding onto his fine arms, she stood on her toes and kissed him... long... hard...

"Why do you do this to me?" She grumbled through his lips as her left hand rose to touch his mouth. "Why do you affect me this way?"

He grabbed her hand and bit on her fingers, raising her index finger into his mouth and suckled...slowly.

"Which way?" He asked.

She pulled him closer and motioned his body to join hers in dancing.

His hands moved to the small of her back, the lace on the camisole tantalized him. The feel of it sent hot sensations through his palms. He wanted to take her right away, but also wanted to savour her.

Her luscious breasts rubbing against his chest, feminine hands surfing under his shirt... he felt like danger. She turned around so he could see her small ass fitting perfectly through her body stockings.