Dazed

He sat at the edge of the stool, slowly strumming and humming away to the soft melodies of Coldplay's The Scientist. Looking over his shoulder to steal a glimpse of the sunrise-kissed supple body that lay in the bed.

She, pretending to close her eyes, her lips softened with beaming tenderness, relishing every minute of the keys.. She'd never seen him sit at the organ early in the morning, at such peace. Her heart grew heavy with shame. For a moment she closed her eyes, hoping she would be dreaming. But the piano keys grew louder, as if slapping her out of imagination. Turning her head towards the window, she gazed through the light rays puling the sheets over her face.

There was silence as he sneaked to the bed, brushing his fingertips over her buttocks. Gently, smoothly, slowly trailing small paths to her inner thighs. Pulling the bedsheets straight up and over the other side of the bed, he snaked his hard manhood onto her backside, desiring her, wanting her to feel his burning need for her.

She struggled to remain still. Her throbbing sex begging to differ as she felt a thumb slick through, devouring the wetness therein.

"If I didn't know you better, I'd think you're trying to tease me," he nibbled on her earlobe, kissing her neck.

"Uhmmmm.." she chested out.

"Uhmmmm?" he questioned, turning her over to face him. Kissing her mouth, halting whatever words she was preparing to say. His lips meeting hers in equal need, eating through the tender flesh that swell with desire.

She pulled him along with their adjunct mouths, parting her hips over his laps settling the midst of her wet underwear over the length of his rock-hard manhood. She kissed him deeply while straddling his laps.

His hands gripping her bottom steadying her right over him he responded to her every straddle, slipping her panties to the side he sunk himself into her wetness. They moaned in unison.

She straddled him with such odium, her conscience eating away at the guilt of feeling nothing for this man that brought her body to volcanic eruptions. The man that gave her vivid imaginations of late nights and sore mornings, the one that kissed her full lips to tenderness. She could feel her heartbeat skyrocket. Maybe it was an adrenaline rush or it was the sex...

He threw her round onto the bed, tasting every inch of sweat that fell on her tender breasts. The soft morning breeze rushed across her nipples as he nibbled on them, drawing little circles with his tongue. Lost in oblivion, passion. He took her like she had been served with thanksgiving seasonings and dessert.

She wiggled beneath him. Raking her fingers over the mane that braced his neat face. She could find no excuse to get him to leave, she enjoyed his company. She was lost in thought.

Culminating through the silence of morning, they both fell back. Gratified, drained and weary, they slept off...