✨four✨

Liked by chimismyname,jin,uarmyhope and 7272828288 others

Chimismyname: i promised i wasnt here to have my fav ship crumbs jk just happened to need my help and i as a honourable citizen helped.

Jin: darling if you had to third wheel why didnt you take me with you i also want my fav ship crumbs.

Suga: they are the only ship that i wish sails.

Well to say the least the night was quite fun but jungkook knew better of what would happen after taehyung wakes up.

Yes he did got drunk and passed away after vomitting on the floor probably squishing jungkooks cheecks and nom nom them but that wasnt the point.

The point was of taehyung having the after effects of the drinks he had.

And well jungkook snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a loud cry of help and ran up knowing only one person was in a position to do that.

"I am here love relax" jungkook cooed looking at the pretty male who was holdjng his head in pain.

"There there i will get you some painkillers and an hangover soup" jungkook softly said messaging taehyungs forehead.

In response taehyung nodded.

Jungkook entered the room with the things he had promised taehyung.

"Baby~~" jk singsonged opening the door.

"Get up my love dont you wanna remove your pain and sleep peacefully" jungkook spoke carefully.

"Fineeeeee" taehyung whined getting up with the help of jungkook who sat down on the bed.

"There you go darling" jungkook said giving him the med and making him drink all the soup in the bowl.

"Do you want anything else bubble or u wanna sleep" jungkook said carressing taehyungs soft hair.

"Are u not going to the office" taehyung said when he layed down.

" do you think i would be able to work knowing my sweetheart is hurting" jungkook chuckled seeing taehyung making grabby arms for him to fall in.

They both sighed their arms being completed in each others hold.

,they couldnt ask for more