Day two: i'm so fucking edgy

I'm so fucking edgy. 

I know it.

Honestly, I can't tell if my life has difficulty of any level . 

A lot of people say I'm doing fine...Which I disagree because of the fact that sometimes I act like a-twelve-year-old-just-found-twitter piece of shit. 

I do ok in school. Mental health is meh but manageable (at least to other people). Home is ok (except a couple of fights). Even if my life isn't as bad as others, I am not happy. I am angry, frustrated. Simplistic and idiotic elementary-grade-school words but it works.

And if I am wrong about my life being a little smooth, I'm sorry. I don't hang out with anyone, so I'm unable to compare my life to anyone's. Not like you can tell what my life is like. I think a good portion of my issues are internal and the other portion: I don't want to talk about it. 

You would probably say "who cares", right? It's okay if you say that, I don't really want to care either. But I'm pretty stuck place, so I'm just using this account to eliminate the stress out. 

I know writing a minimum of 200 words per chapter is lame but I don't care. I'm doing it. 

(note: I wrote a bunch of new stuff, they're better!...I think. Like I said, it's the practice.)

There is the awkward thing of this work being in the public eye but that is fine. Again, I don't care because of the fact that no one would read this; and if anyone does, I could see on the number next to the eye icon. What I'm writing is not gonna attain any attention, so I'm not gonna stress it. 

I tried to do this with a different site but it wasn't for me. One, I couldn't write as much as I want to. Two, it gave me anxiety. This site suits what I'm writing. 

(There are probably better sites to use but that's ok. )

Sooner or later, I would be writing a little bit more than this. Bear with me, I haven't practiced much writing in a very long time. I'm kinda a little rusty at it. 

I'll be posting the first part of my shitty old diary tomorrow. It's not a big deal that you have to read it; I'd rather if you don't. 

You can skip it if you want to. Please do. 

Lol, then what is the point of posting it?

I don't know.