Introduction

LEAFY POV

I stood there, looking at Firey. "Firey, please, don't do this. Just let it go. It's been 4 years."

He looked at me, his face stone-cold. "You took everything from me. Now it's your turn." My eyes widened, realizing what he was about to do. "No..." I took a step back, afraid. He picked his weapon up off of the ground. "GAH!" He threw it at me. It hit me, and everything turned black.

FLASHBACK

FIREY POV

I sat in my living room, Coiny in front of me. "Thanks for coming, Coiny." He chuckled. "Anything for an old buddy. What do you need?" I gave him a slip of paper. "I need you to give this to Leafy," I told him. He opened it up. "Coordinates?" he asked. I nodded. "Tell her to go there, but don't tell her anything more. Especially not that I gave you them to give her." "Got it."

LEAFY POV

I sat in my room, doing a puzzle, when I heard someone run in. "Leafy!" It was Coiny. He handed me a slip of paper. "Go to the coordinates listed there." I opened the slip up. "This is in the ocean..." He chuckled. "Just take a boat." "I'll borrow one from Cloudy." I left the room.

I went up to Cloudy's collection. "Hey Leavy!" I turned around. "Oh, hey Cloudy! Could I borrow a boat?" "Zhure." I grabbed a sailboat and left. As I walked away, I called over my shoulder, "Thanks!" "Pye!"

I went to the beach nearest to the coordinates. In the distance, I saw a giant floating... thing at the exact coordinates. I sailed over, not sure what was going on. I left the boat at the dock and walked in through a door. The inside was huge. There were two mats on the ground, each one with some sort of stick next to it. I picked up one, inspecting it. It wasn't really heavy, really light, in fact. I wasn't sure what it was though. "Hello, Leafy. Glad to see you could make it," a familiar voice said from behind me. I knew who it was, and I never wanted to see his face again. Slowly I turned around. Firey stood there, smiling. "How've you been?" "Fine," I responded. He nodded. "That's good."