Time Stopped

“Hold up Bae I got to go check the mailbox,” I told my girl as she walked towards her car. I was  looking down at my keys, not paying attention until I saw a shadow heading towards me, that's when I looked up to see a stranger heading my way. The nigga walking by could stop time, so it could watch him! He was that fine. To me at least. 

And why did he have to be shirtless in basketball shorts, I love that shit! He must have had on some thin boxer because you could see a print of what he had clear as day. I tried not to stare but I couldn’t control myself. I found myself walking backwards to the mailbox as I watched him jog down the street. 'Damn, he fine, ' I thought. You could just imagine how happy I was to find out he moved next door to me.

Days went by and I hadn’t seen him, so he slowly slipped out of mind. That's until one day while I was sleep, I was awoken by a knock on the door, I woke up mad as hell. “Who is it?!” I yelled

“Steve” he answered.

Even though I didn’t know who Steve was I opened the door thinking they had the wrong apartment. It was the guy I seen the other day on the walk to my mailbox, my new neighbor. “Man I hate to bother you but my girl tripping, she done locked me out and I can’t get to my phone can I use yours?”

At first, I was going to slam my door in his face for waking me up for some bull shit that had nothing to do with me. But that angel showed up on my shoulder like in the cartoons and pushed the devil away and I told him "sure."

I invited him in before I walked over to the end table to grab my phone; still groggy, I handed him the phone and sat down across from him at the table. I kept nodding off and every time I looked his way he was staring at me funny. Thinking dude might try and rob me or something I woke myself up best I could. After he finished his call he stood up and handed me my phone when it slipped through my hands and fell into my lap, that’s the moment I realized I was naked. I jumped up embarrassed, and kept telling him “My bad”.

He was real cool about it though. I mean it just really didn’t bother him because he asked me could he chill until his girl calms down. I should have said no but then again I could never say no to a man in need.

I agreed then retreated to my room to throw on some clothes. Upon my return, I fixed us some drinks and we watched some shit on TV until he thought it was safe to return to his abode.

After that day, we started to chill more and more, and we really started to get to know each other. To be honest I don’t know why his girl tripped so much, he paid all the bills, she worked to spend money on herself; to me he seemed like a really good guy, unlike myself.

I mean I'm a good guy that ends up in bad situations. Like a couple days after I met Steve, my girl was at work and I had this dark skinned, dread headed nigga, whose tongue was so long it felt like it reached so deep inside me that I don’t think he himself could find it, over for a visit while my wife was working.

I met him at the corner store, up the street from my downtown office. He said he needed legal advice, and I gave him a free oral consultation. Now he books appointments on my days off.

He would have me moaning as I felt it slither in and out of me. I would grip his head, smothering it deeper between my ample ass cheeks, when he made my body tremble from that gentle breeze from his warm breath tickling it's way up my crack. I really did need him, him to release the built up stress, he knew how to make me claw the sheets as he beat my back out, while tearing at my dreads. He abused me so good with all his thick eight inches. Dick so good, I often felt a tear fall from my cheek. Emotionally fulfilling dick.

From the rampage he had unleashed I could feel it was close, so close, I was right there too. Right as I was about to catch it, I heard a knock at the door; not thinking and scared it might be my wife. I jump off his dick and put my boxers on and I tell him to hide in my closet.

I get dressed, and walk to the front door and when  I opened the door, only to realize, it’s Steve. Relieved, he quickly tells me he came by to chill and I tell him, "I’m kind of busy." He says he just wants to chill until his girl goes to work in an hour.

So I tell him he can chill in the living room but I got some business to take care of in my room. Scared that he’d hear me screaming if I started back fucking this guy, I chose to instead, get on my knees and sucked the cum out of him instead.

So what if I swallowed every last drop, it was way too tasty not too. I came out the room and went into the bathroom to clean myself up. As I walked out the bathroom, there was my ass eater, standing there, “I’ll see you another day I hope” he said. “Maybe” I said and he grabbed me, pulling me in close to him, smiling while he playfully spoke, “Maybe what?" I pushed out the man's arms, coming back with, "Just Maybe."  He leaned in and kissed me with them shitty lips, talking about, "Maybe I’m hooked, maybe I got to see you again.” I laughed and told him, "Maybe." I told him to "hit me up another time and the door that way."

He laughed and walked towards the front door. Right pass Steve, when I walked out into the living room Steve was giving me this confused look. I forgot he was out there.