What Happens In Vegas...

His eyes slid back into his head as his mouth let out a light groan, the expression on his face told everything, as he got to feel the inside of a man for the first time. I could tell it wouldn't be his last. I took him in, inch by inch,  rocking on top of him slowly back and forth, rubbing my nipples as I stared at his closed eyes. And all I could think about was, 'his dick felt as good as it tasted.'

Brian broke my thoughts, when he came around the front of me, taking my dick with his lips, inhaling it into his mouth. Of course Marco didn't want to be left out of the action, so up walks he, slipping inside Brian, whose ass was wide open in the air. Them two fucked over Steves face while I continue to do my tricks on his stick. By this time Steve is pulling me up and down on his dick, and it hurts so good!

I was in ecstasy, moaning louder than the claps of our bodies slamming against each other.

I needed to see how he fucked, why his wife married him. I pushed Marcos face from out my crouch, climbing off of Steve and laying on my back. I pulled him in by his dick, guiding his head until it was sliding inside my moist, wet, manhole. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Bringing him in even closer, I want to feel the extent of him and I did. He pushed it all in me, deep in me, I mean deeeep. My mouth hung open as he forced himself into another part of me, way up inside of me and he smiled in approval. He grinded between my legs, as he held my knees near my ears. My toes cracked and curled, while I howled in pleasure.

Steve let go of my legs, leaning in to kiss me, then whispered in my face “I'm going to make you love me.” then kissed me again. I couldn't even process what he confessed, as he was deep in me, pulverizing my colon, while I was rubbing his back, and his tongue was now deep in my throat.

He leaned up and took my leg and started sucking on my calf all while my ass cuddled around his dick. His body was amazing, watching the sweat drip from his forehead, down his face, across his cheek, further pass his neck, and then connect with more sweat on his chest that turned into a stream that lightly flowed down the center of his defined abs. When he placed my leg on his shoulder and started putting his back to work, he had perfect stature; it was like he was doing pushups inside me. He was hitting me just right! I couldn't hold back anymore, I was about to cum, he was beating even harder now that he saw I was about to explode.

But when he flipped me into a doggy position and kept his dick inside me, I lost the feeling until Brian, slid up under me and his lips met my dick causing me to nut all in his mouth. He pulled away and shot all over his face.

I collapsed and so did Steve, to right on top of me and kept thrashing my insides. It hurt, bad. But I took it because I could feel his meat thickening and his body tensing up, and loud moans filled my ear, warm shots filled inside of me, and he licked inside my ear.

We both laid there breathless, unable to move; Marco stood up over us on the bed, jacking his dick and Brian was fingering his asshole. Marco busted all over me and Steve, while Brian managed to shoot cum in his own mouth.

The crowd of party goers stood there clapping, going wild. I had forgotten they were even there, the sex was so good. We rested up then drank and fucked until we fell asleep.

The next morning when I woke up Steve was still laying on top of me, I managed to get from under him without him waking up. Walking through the penthouse looked like a scene out of a movie; bodies were everywhere. 'I guess people don't know how to party and go home' I thought as I made my way to the bathroom; I mean shit, I had to pee between this chick's legs, because she fell asleep on the toilet. I had a bad headache and didn't feel like waking all these people. So I just went out on the balcony and called my better half.

“Hello” she answered in a groggy voice. “Baby you still sleep” I asked, “Naw bae, I’ll wake up for you, how are you enjoying yourself?”

“It’s hot as hell but I'm trying to have fun.”