the actual "party"

A/N ok so i had litr no plan for this chapter
like i just started writing and this thing came out
yes, ik its bad and that i ramble on for no reason but that doesnt matter bc SCISAAC
enjoy!

-

So Isaac was standing at the big, wooden door that belonged to Lydia's house, alone, might I add. Scott was still getting ready, although Isaac had no idea how it could take over an hour to put a shirt and a pair of jeans on. Lydia informed the two that her, Allison and Stiles would be joining them later on in the evening, so it wasn't weird if they were "partying" in her house. After a few seconds, Isaac hesitantly knocked on the door, only just loud enough for anyone to hear.

Obviously though, since everyone in the house was a supernatural, they did hear the faint knocking, and the door was soon opened by Jackson Whitemoore - his old tormentor.

"Lahey!" He said with a grin, causing Isaac to raise an eyebrow, "Well, come in!" Jackson slurred, opening the door wide. Isaac rolled his eyes at the clearly drunk idiot and stepped inside. He was immediately greeted by Malia and Kira, who were also smiling like fools. Behind them, the twins were singing - well, mostly screaming - some spanish songs they didn't understand. Isaac rolled his eyes again at the group of drunk teenagers, but decided to join in. Theres no way he could get any more hammered as these guys, right?

Wrong. By the time Scott arrived at Lydia's house, Isaac couldn't walk straight, let alone speak. The former opened the door without knocking, as he could hear all their voices loud and clear anyway.

"Hello?" Scott's voice rang out through the hall, "Isaac? You there?" Scott had no idea why he even asked, because he could hear Isaac's warm, honey like-

Scott felt his face heat up and shook his head violently to, hopefully, neutralize his bright red cheeks, then made his way to the living room. Despite his efforts, scott's face was still a rosy colour, but it's not as if anyone would notice. As soon as he stepped through the doorway, he heard a familiar voice.

"Scott!" Isaac slurred, the others dancing and singing like lunatics behind him, "Get in here!" He wrapped his arm around Scott's shoulder and guided him into the living room. The two slumped down on the couch as Scott took in the situation.

Aiden and Ethan were jumping around in circles, arm in arm. Kira and Jackson were observing something on the floor - probably a bug, Scott thought. Malia was standing in the corner, pooring way too much wolfsbane into her can of beer. Isaac was staring at nothing in particular. Scott was the only one sober enough to notice any of this, so he was also the only one sober enough to hear the door swing open and four pairs of footsteps walk in.

"My favourite alcoholics!" Stiles laughed as he entered the room, Derek, Lydia and Allison by his side. He not-so-gently pushed Scott further down the couch and sat down beside him, the other three standing awkwardly beside them.

Lydia walked over to Kira and Jackson and tapped the former on the shoulder,
"Still nothing?" She asked, motioning towards the couch. Kira shook her head unsteadily without looking up from whatever was on the floor. The strawberry-blonde turned around, grabbed Allison and Stiles (knowing Derek would follow), and dragged them to the kitchen.

"Kira says nothing yet," She glanced back at the 5 teenagers in her living room, "It's time for phase 2 of operation Scisaac." She added with a smile. Stiles grinned and skipped into the other room, Derek at his non-existent tail, and jumped up onto the coffee table. Scott looked up at him with a confused expression.

"Ah, yes, drunk were-creatures!" Stiles clapped his hands to get everyone's attention, recieved a glare from Jackson, then continued, "Since you are all - well, most of you - drunk enough to tell the truth, lets play a personal favourite of mine!" He jumped down, almost falling to the ground, snatched a beer bottle from Aiden's hand and chugged the remains.