Chapter 1

TW : DEPRESSING THOUGHTS, ANGST (?), A CRUSH LITERALLY CRUSHING YOUR FEELINGS.

───────────────────────────

3rd person POV 

It was a bright summer day, Matteo was on his phone, scrolling through Tiktok, he found a tiktok of his worst enemy, Felix. You see Matteo may have had a tiny crush on Felix.. Maybe not so tiny, but he'd never know! right? since according to Matteo, Felix hated him.

You see, Felix was dating Ajax, and Matteo was a bit jealous. Matteo craved for Felix's love and attention, You see, Matteo was touch starved. Matteo craved to be called handsome, pretty boy, and just to be showered with love.

Matteo loved when people praised him, you see, he may or may not have had a praise kink, he loved being called "pretty" or "hot", he LOVED and when i say loved, I mean LOVED being called "pretty boy" or "sweetie" or "honey", he craved to be hugged, to be kissed, to be praised, since he didn't grow up in a good childhood home.

"..Fuck" Matteo inhaled sharply, Felix looked so good with his hair tied up, Matteo wanted to be sat in Felix's lap, to be praised, to be loved, to just finally be appreciated, for who he was, the person he loved the most, hated him.

Matteo was heartbroken, the person he loved the most, hated him, and was dating one of his friends. Matteo wanted to just.. be loved for once.

───────────────────────────

(Still 3rd person POV)

Felix was cuddling with Ajax, "You're so pretty, just for me." Felix purred softly, Ajax was so happy when he was with his boyfriend. He felt so nice, being praised all the time, he felt loved and appreciated. He felt like he was the happiest person on earth.

They just got together around 2 weeks ago. Ajax felt so happy, Felix was always so nice to him, showering him with compliments, it's like they were 2 lovesick teens. They both loved eachother a lot. Felix would occasionally make food for Ajax, other times they'd go out on dates, sometimes they'd go on double dates with the other couples like Preston and Matteo. They were basically all in the same friend group, It was pretty funny since Preston would leave the groupchat almost every day, calling everyone insults.

Ajax suspected something was wrong with Matteo and Preston. They seemed more distant from the group. Matteo seemed extremely off. He wasn't his usual sarcastic, funny self. He was more distant and closed off, Ajax suspected that Preston might have been doing something.

───────────────────────────

TIME SKIP!! : 7:30 pm

Matteo(Matt's) POV

I hopped on a call with "The Fruitcakes", They're basically like my best friends if I'm honest, we're like a dysfunctional family. I love them all if i'm honest, it's kinda funny. I'm in love with Felix, but I have a boyfriend. Is something wrong with me?

While i was imagining some.. sexual things. Felix started yelling at me. 

"OI! BITCH! MATTEO! CAN YOU HEAR US?" 

 Gosh... I shouldn't say this.. But he sounds so hot. Crap! I shouldn't be thinking things like that.. but gosh.. if i were with him i'd be so euphoric, he's so kind and sweet, i wish i could..

"YEAH ASSHOLE I'M HERE! WAS PLAYING A GAME." I said. "OOOH WHAT KINDA GAMES? Are you playing sussy games?" You could hear the smirk in his voice.. gosh he sounded so hot. FUCK! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? 

"NO MAN I WAS PLAYING.. FUCK DUDE LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled. "OoO Matt, who're you messaging?~" Felix said. "N-NOTHING YOU IDIOT, WHO'RE YOU MESSAGING?" I answered rather startled. 

"Can you guys stop arguing like an old married couple?" Rowan's slightly irritated voice interrupted their argument. 

I choked on my spit violently. WHAT WAS RO EVEN IMPLYING? "GUYS WE SHOULD PLAY GARTIC PHONE!!" Hannah, Floris' girlfriend interrupted my train of thoughts, though i couldn't be mad, Hannah's like a clueless puppy.

"HI HANNAH!!!!" everyone in the call interrupted. "CAN WE PLEASE PLAY GARTIC PHONE?" you could hear the excitement in her voice.

"YEAH OF COURSE!" Felix said.. Gosh.. Why do i get butterflies every time he speaks..? I'm such a bad boyfriend. I don't deserve the people I'm talking to right now..

"MATT?! CMON MAN JOIN THE GAME" Felix interrupted my train of thoughts, AGAIN. Well gosh.. i really don't mind if it means i have to hear his voice again..

"I WAS CHOOSING AN AVATAR YOU ASSHOLE" I said bitterly. 

I chose "Hexagons are the Bestagons" for the topic everyone has to draw (they're playing a round of icebreakers in gartic telephone)

After that, I had to draw the topic "Rory petting the fruitcakes c:", Honestly, Rory seems like a great person so i'm gonna draw something wholesome.

(An image for reference, this is an actual drawing by Matteo, matt i just wanna say thank you for everything ^^)

It looks pretty good so far if i'm completely honest. The next topic was "Sans Undertale x Sonic".. Felix definitely wrote that down, there's no doubt in that. Gosh he was so immature, but it was hilarious.

..I may or may not have drawn them holding hands at the alter, But that's completely off topic! gosh i wish that was me and Fe-

"WHAT DOES VORE MEAN?" Rowan's upset voice filled my ears. "NOBODY TELL HIM WHAT IT MEANS" Floris' voice interrupted. 

"Fine, i guess i'll just draw a cake." He said. "That works as well" Hannah's cheery voice filled the call.

The next topic was... "Lightning Mcqueen x Doc Hudson vore", I think Ajax put that in, i'm a bit mortified.

I draw said thing, i'm a bit scared of how it'll turn out if i'm honest, i really wish someone would tell me if i'm drawing this corectly, but then again i can't let anybody see how weak I am.. According to Preston at least.

"..Why is it so silent?" Ajax's voice interrupted the call. "Because we're all drawing, Honey." Felix said to Ajax. Gosh I wish i could just be called that by Felix.. I wish i could just be in a relation with him! but no. I can't say things like that i already have a boyfriend.

I'm so pathetic.. Gosh i wish that i actually meant something to somebody.

───────────────────────────

WORD COUNT : 1039 words (not including this)

Hi!! just wanted to say! Hi anyone from the fruitcakes, it's me rory! i wrote this chapter, though Floris did read over all of it and corrected everything, I wrote this chapter :D

I just wanna say thank you everyone from the fruitcakes, ily all /platonic

ALSO MATT PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE D: OR FELIX! I DON'T WANNA MAKE YOU GUYS UNCOMFORTABLE.

Well i hope you have a great day/night!! next chapter is coming soon.

(also if you experience these thoughts, know i'm always and will always be here for you guys, i'm so sorry if you experience those thoughts, ily all so much. :c )

Byebye!!