002

SHE BUMPED INTO A PERSON,,,

and stumbled back slightly. she internally cursed herself for stumbling into the exact person she was trying to get away from.

"miko tanaka," he started but she merely rolled her eyes at his antics. "i have been looking for you for over an hour!"

lies, he probably gave up and started eating.

"why did you run away from meee!?" he whined and grabbed the girl in a big hug. he gave her forehead a kiss and roughly grabbed her shoulders to inspect her.

"did you just wake up?" automatically, miko rubbed her slightly puffy eyes and slapped her cheeks to freshen herself up a bit. 

"that did nothing, you still look like the sleep deprived rat you are." 

she punched his arm with as much energy her lethargic self could muster up, which wasn't a lot. however, because he was an over dramatic baby, he doubled over in fake pain.

"how dare you! abusing a member of staff!?" he dramatically gasped. "I ought to give you a detention."

miko rolled her eyes at him. ever since her brother found out that she would be transferring to the same school he taught at, he wouldn't leave her alone. he would always go on about how he'd 'tell dad that she was hanging out with boys' and 'give her detentions just cause he could'. 

the urge to punch her older brother had never been stronger than this moment; she was lucky that it was lunch. if the other students saw the new girl hugging the young teacher -- she couldn't even begin to imagine all the rumours that would start.

"SENSEI SAVE ME!" a pink haired boy was running down the corridor with a frightened look on his face. behind him stalked a ginger girl who had steam emitting from her - to say she was angry did her no justice. the pink haired boy hid behind miko's brother and grabbed onto the back of his sleeves. 

"if i die you're coming with me."

"whAt!?" the dark haired teacher shrieked and pulled his sister in front of him to use as a shield. this ultimately led the storming ginger to stop in her tracks and stare at the 'shield'. one eye was grey while the other one was yellow, much like the child-like teacher behind her.

"is that your daughter!?" nobara's hand flew to cover her mouth which had gasped in shock. miko held up two hands in defeat and walked away from the scene. i am not sticking around for this, she thought to herself and wandered around the school.

"EH!? YOU HAVE A KID!?" 

mamori tanaka face palmed himself and let his hand drag down his face. he stared at the two idiots in front of him, who stared back with widened and confused eyes. 

"i'm twenty-four, she's sixteen. do you really think i became a dad when i was eight years old?"

nobara hit yuji on the back if his head. 

"idiot, why would you think that?"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SAID IT!"

she simply huffed and turned her head away from him.

"so you're not her dad?" yuji asked as he discretely scooted away from the (now deemed) emotionally unstable ginger.

"itadori, i'm gonna give you a detention just for being an idiot."

I have no idea where idea going with this, just a fore warning 

10 may 2022