Chapter 8

Y/n woke up the next morning still in Draco's arms. She felt really happy for the first time in a long time. She knew Draco loved her and she knew she loved him. Y/n decided to shower in Draco's bathroom since she didn't feel like going back to her dorm. When she was done she came out of the bathroom and Draco was sitting there admiring her. "Love, you look so gorgeous right now" Draco said. "Thank you, Draco" y/n said back blushing a little bit.

She went back to Draco's bed and sat beside him. They cuddled for most of the day and just talked all day. Y/n was so comfortable around Draco. She had never felt this comfortable around anyone. Not a single person. As they were talking the question y/n dreaded came up. "So what is your family like?" Draco questioned. "Oh well... my mom Tara works as an auror in America, and obviously my sister and brother go here at Hogwarts" y/n replied. "What about your dad?" Of course Draco had to ask this question. "Oh.. um, he left four years ago. His name was Ambrose Oswald. I hate him so much. He put my family in so much distress." Y/n replied. "Can I ask what he did?" Draco asked. "Yeah, he left for some other woman and when he divorced my mom he took the house and most of our money so we had to work to get a lot of new things so we could survive. I will never forgive him." Y/n responded. "Wow I'm so sorry, y/n." Draco said. "It's fine I've learned to live without him and it's honestly been better than when he was still around. Can I ask about your family?" Y/n questioned. "Yeah I guess, my dad works in the ministry of magic. He's a bit brutal and doesn't show much affection but I know he loves me, I think. My mom though is amazing. I love her so much. I don't know what I would do without her, in fact I think she would love you. My dad probably will too but he won't show it." Draco replied. "That's good to know. I hope I can meet them someday." Y/n replied.

That conversation really relieved y/n. She didn't think anyone would be so understanding of her situation. When the conversation ended y/n gave Draco a kiss on the forehead. They both smiled at each other and got lost in each other's eyes. Y/n felt at peace when she looked at Draco. It's like Draco was the peace at the center of her heart she had been missing her whole life.

"Hey Draco, I gotta go talk to my brother real quick but I'll be back after" y/n said. "Ok, darling" Draco replied. With that y/n left his dorm and walked towards her brothers. She honestly didn't want to talk to him but she hadn't spoken to him since their first night at Hogwarts. Y/n was a little worried. She walked in and there he was just chillin smoking a cigarette while sitting on his bed. "Hey Josh?" Y/n said. "Were you fucking a dude last night?" Josh responded. What. The Fuck. What a delightful way to say hi to someone. "Um why do you care?" Y/n replied. "Cause you're my little sister and I don't wanna know when your getting laid. At least at Ilvermorny the dorms were separated by gender. You gotta be more careful sis." Josh said. Josh typically wasn't very caring but when he was it was nice to know that he cared. "Look Josh I know you don't wanna hear that stuff but who said that I was the one getting fucked, it could've been some other girl." Y/n said. "Nope it was you. And I know this cause when I went to your dorm you weren't there and then I went to go ask Draco a question and I walked in his dorm and you were calling him daddy. Not gonna lie sis I'm a little scarred from that." Josh replied. Holy shit. I can't believe he had to see that. "Wait you walked in on us?!" Y/n said panicking. "Yeah..." Josh responded. "You can't tell anyone ok? We're not exclusive yet. Your the only one that knows about this, Josh." Y/n said. "Ok ok I won't tell anyone." Josh replied. Y/n decided to go back to Draco's dorm but then she got a text saying he went to her dorm because Theo was back from home and wanted to fuck some Ravenclaw. So as y/n was walking back to her dorm she could see into the common room and she saw her sister Selina sitting on one of the couches. Y/n wasn't sure how Selina got into the Slytherin common room because she's in Hufflepuff but she was concerned so she texted Draco and told him she had to talk to her sister and walked down to the common room.

"Hey, Selina? What are you doing in here?" Y/n asked. "Oh well um... I need to tell you something." Selina replied. "What is it?" Y/n questioned her. "I got my period." Selina replied in quiet voice so that no one could hear. "Oh my god!! Selina!! Your a woman now!!! Do you need anything? Do you have any questions?" Y/n asked. "No no I'm ok but my stomach hurts really bad." Selina replied. "Oh those are just cramps, here let's go to my dorm and I can get you some Tylenol." Y/n said. "Ok" Selina replied. Y/n took Selina up to her dorm and when she walked in Draco was still waiting on the extra bed in her dorm. "Oh Draco this is my little sister Selina, she's a second year." Y/n said. "Hi Selina, pleasure to meet you." Draco replied. "Pleasure to meet you too" Selina said. "Ok let's see here... Tylenol where are you... ah! Here it is. Ok take these two pills with some water when you get back to your dorm ok?" Y/n said. "Ok, thank you sis!" Selina replied. "Is she ok? Why did she need Tylenol?" Draco asked. "Oh she got her first period and was having cramps." Y/n replied. "Oh I see" Draco said.

Y/n and Draco cuddled the rest of the night and watched a movie "ladybird". It was y/N's favorite movie. Draco liked it too but he really liked The first Shrek movie. He thought it was hilarious. When they were about half way done with the movie Draco noticed y/n was sleeping so he turned off the movie and gave her a kiss on the top of her head "I love you y/n, sleep tight" and then he fell asleep shortly after.