Chapter 15

It was Friday. The day of the party. Pansy took y/n dress shopping and they both found gorgeous dresses to wear to the party. Pansy's outfit was a sage green two piece. It consisted of a crop tank top and a skirt. The skirt had a diamond pattern around the waist. Y/n found a long sleeve top that had lace on it and a black skirt.

Pansy's fit^^^

Pansy's fit^^^

Y/N's fit ^^^

Pansy and y/n we're really excited for this party. They were gonna play truth or dare with the boys and it was gonna be super fun. Sure enough the party starts and y/n gets really drunk, like more drunk than normal. Of course she continues to dance with Pansy and acts like nothing is wrong when she gets up on a table and starts dancing. Pansy is trying to get her down and when she finally does, Draco garbs her wrist and takes her to an empty room in the Slytherin common room. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Y/n? Why are you acting like this? I've never seen you like this!" Draco says with a tone in his voice that signaled he was worried about her. Without hesitation y/n pulls up her sleeve revealing her dark mark. Draco stood there in shock. After he stood there for a little he hugged y/n tightly. Y/n hesitated to hug back but did eventually. "I won't tell anyone darling, this is just between us ok? Do my parents know?" Draco asked. "Yeah they know. They were there for the whole thing." Y/n replied with a drunk tone, slurring her words. "Ok darling, we can play truth or dare tomorrow. Let's get you to bed." Draco said. Draco took y/n to her dorm and helped her take her makeup off and got her dressed in her pajamas.

After y/n was in bed Draco went down to the party for a little and left y/n to sleep. While Draco was partying he saw Harry getting a drink with Ron. Draco couldn't help but wonder if Harry was part of y/N's task.