Prologue

3rd person's POV
Scratch groaned in boredom, he was dragged off with Molly to some school rally, and they were currently searching for Libby.

Her eyes scanned the crowd before she said. "Scratch, I can't find her, do you see her?"

He crossed his arms and said. "That depends, will I be getting food?"

"Maybe, but you'll for sure get a smile from me if you find her!" She said grinning at him.

He stared at her unimpressed, and she sulked a little before saying. "Yes, and once you find her, the earlier we leave."

He brightened up and said. "Now you're talking, you could've said that in the first place!"

She shook her head but brightened up once he led her to Libby, who ended up not being far away.

"Oh, hey Molly!" She said smiling at the girl.

Scratch crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes before saying. "Uh, hello?! I'm here, the utter disrespect."

The girl sighed before saying. "Hello, Scratch."

He shook his head but was satisfied with it, and they all sat down, and chatted a bit, before they went quiet once the rally officially started.

Scratch frowned deeply, he could've died from boredom if he wasn't already dead, and he sighed.

He looked at the two girls, only to be intrigued immediately once he noticed something, and he raised an eyebrow once he saw the way Libby looked at Molly.

He smirked as an idea came to mind, one of his more brilliant ideas.

He would somehow get them together, he knew Molly had told him not ruin her love life, but she didn't say anything about trying to help it.

Besides, it'd either end up with them in a relationship, or someone getting embarrassed, which was a win-win situation to him.

To be continued...