Prologue ~ The Letter

There wasn't a single wizard or witch in the Wizarding World that hadn't heard Stiles Stilinski's name. Everyone had heard the story of the boy wizard that had somehow singlehandedly defeated the Nogitsune, at the mere age of five, with nothing but his father's wand, saving his life.

Six years later, and people were still talking about him. After all, he was 11 years old and was expected to start his first year of Hogwarts now.

"Stiles!" His father called from down the bottom of the stairs. Stiles' father, Noah Stilinski, was one of the head Auror's at the Ministry of Magic, something Stiles had dreamed of becoming ever since he was little.

In his hands was a yellowish-brown envelope, Stiles' name and address written in an emerald green ink.

Mr. M. Stilinski
The first bedroom down the hall
Beacon Hills

It was sealed with red wax stamped with a H, surrounded by a coat of arms which included a lion, an eagle, a badger and a snake.

"Stiles!"

The 11 year old came running down the stairs, snatching the letter out of his father's hands as he sat on to the couch, eagerly ripping it open.

"Is this it?" He asked, widely smiling. "Am I going to Hogwarts?"

Stilinski shook his head with a small laugh and took a seat next to the brown eyed boy.

"There's only one way to find out, son." He said, patting his shoulder. "Read the letter."

Stiles pulled the letter out of the envelope, quickly reading through it.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmaster: Albus Potter (Order of Merlin, Second Class, Grand Sorc, Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed of Wizards)

Dear Mr. Stilinski,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1. We await your owl no later than July 31.

Your sincerely,

Alan Deaton

Deputy Headmaster

"Dad, it's happening! I'm going to Hogwarts!" His smile widened even more and he cheered, jumping around. "Is Scott going?"

"I'd think so." Stilinski said, handing Stiles a piece of parchment and a quill. "Why don't you owl him?"

Scott McCall had been Stiles' best friend for as long as he could remember.

Scott's mom was a nurse that worked at Hogwarts which meant Scott had spent most of his life at the magical school.

He occasionally came back to Beacon Hills and stayed with Stiles whenever his mom was too busy.

Stiles grabbed the quill and dipped it into some ink, writing his letter to Scott. He placed it into an envelope, and gave it to his owl, Newt, that his father had bought him on his 11th birthday, watching him fly away with his letter.

Stiles looked down at his list of books and equipment. He couldn't wait to go to Diagon Alley, and he couldn't wait to start his first year.

**********

{A/N: Hello there! This is Dani ( gingin-ger ) and Mischief ( MischiefStilinski132 ) here :3

We are so excited to share our co-written story with you!

We've spent months on it and we are almost finished with writing the first book! We hope you enjoy it as much as we do <33

Please let us know your thoughts and drop a follow, vote, and comment if you're enjoying it :)
Your feedback is greatly appreciated! ❤️}