18

Klaus' pov
I have a house here now in mystic falls. And my darling Juliette tends to stay with me. Stefan doesn't seem to want much to do with me and Rebekah and Juliette says it'll take time. We found that Tyler is sired to me. Fun. She doesn't like him much because of her brother. She wakes in my arms and smiles. I compelled the school to have her graduate not wanting to be away from her long. So now she has. I smile "good morning love" she smiles "morning Nik"

We spend time together throughout the day. Into the night. She smiles "is that me?" Seeing the painting. I nod "yes" she mutters "wow...I look perfect" I wrap my arms around her "you always do love even when you are pissed"

She chuckles and the winces letting out a "ah!" "Love? Love! Are you okay?" I ask frantically

She chuckles and the winces letting out a "ah!" "Love? Love! Are you okay?" I ask frantically. She gasps "stefan" I nod and pick her up and as we speed out she gives me directions. He's been vervained. She leaves my arms and flicks her wrist making alaric fly across the Forrest. Elena goes to move and I choke her "I wouldn't if I were you" she wheezes "Klaus"

I toss her away as Juliette kneels beside her uncle "Stefan?" Shaking him. He doesn't move. I touch her arm "love he's just asleep. He's going to be okay" she nods and uses her power doing I don't know what with it. Stefan gasps awake. He says "Jules?" She nods "I'm here Stef" and they hug. I tell him "come with us" and I take her and speed back to the house.

I set her down and ask her to call damon. She does. I hand stefan a bloodbag but he rejects it. Right. New diet. Damon comes with Rebekah. Damon says "what's going on jules? Are you alright?" Speeding to her. She nods "I'm okay. Elena and alaric vervained stefan tonight" Damon looks at stefan and asks "why?" Stefan sighs "because with the help of Katherine and Bonnie we found a weapon that can kill Klaus"

Juliette looks hurt "Stefan" Stefan sighs "I didn't want to go through with it anymore seeing how happy he makes you and how much you care about him. I was on my way to tell you both but they vervained me." I ask "what is the weapon Stefan?" Worried. He sighs "mikael and a stake" fuck. She looks to me and says "I won't let him hurt you Nik" damon says "they don't loop me into plans considering how close I am to Jules and now you. So I had no idea" Rebekah is awfully quiet.

"Rebekah you knew" Juliette speaks up. Rebekah sighs "you killed our mother Nik" shit. "She had it coming Rebekah. The way she lied to me about what and who I was! How she locked half of who I am away! I loved Tatia! And she killed her! I was upset and angry" I explain. She speeds away. I say "we will try and plan for mikael and his arrival soon." Standing and Damon nods as does stefan and Damon kisses her head "stay safe" she nods "you too dad"

She holds me her hand running through my hair in bed now. She reassures me "I won't let anyone hurt you ever again Nik. You have my word" I look up at her "after what I did why wouldn't you want me gone or to hurt a little bit?" "Because Nik I'm your girlfriend. I care about you and everyone makes mistakes. I don't hate you for it. You're important to me" she replies and pecks my lips softly and I melt into her. I love her. I think I always have.

I break away "I don't want you hurt protecting me" "and I don't want him to kill you. I'll be okay Nik." She says. "You're still human love. He can make you turn. And I know you're not ready for such a thing. I'd hate for you to end up turning and it not be a choice" I reply. She kisses me again "everything is going to be okay Nik." I kiss her softly "hopefully"