Part 45

tan wei fell to his knees, as if he had collapsed, and he gasped violently, unable to get up for a moment and a half.

the cultivation contained in the fox demon neidan was too abundant, and it almost exploded his meridians, and he only felt that his temples suddenly jumped, only a little bit away from the seven tricks of bleeding and dying on the spot.

it took a long time for him to finally ease up, the blurred vision became clear again, and after a long ordeal, he felt a burst of lightness in his body, and there was abundant spiritual power flowing in the meridians, and all the injuries were healed, and the whole person was rejuvenated.

tan wei breathed a sigh of relief and slowly got up from the ground, the buzzing in his ears stopped, he looked up and said, "what did you just say?" "

"i said, you are actually a red fox," he drunken's eyes fell on top of his head, "i thought the fox king was a white fox, and it turned out that this branch of your mother was a red fox?" "

"yes, but how does the demon lord know..." tan wei was halfway through the sentence, and he was the first to perceive something, and he followed the other person's line of sight to the top of his head, and then touched a pair of fox ears that had never been there before.

tan wei: "..."

he drunk looked at him, and there was a little teasing in his eyes: "the fox king's first vein is the nine-tailed fox clan, the higher the cultivation, the greater the number of tails, you have refined the fox king neidan, but there is still only one tail, because you are a half-demon?" "

tan turned back sharply without hearing anything, and saw a soft and fluffy red fox tail hanging behind him, and his eyes were a little sluggish for a while, and he couldn't say a word.

sure enough, he turned into a fox.

but this tail... he should still be a half-demon, yes, but the cultivation has soared, on par with the fox king, or even slightly higher than him.

pen fun court

"since you're all right, then i have a question for you," he drunk looked at each other's ears and fox tails, always had the urge to touch them, and it was not easy to say directly, "you come and give me a stroke", so i had to pick up the cat at hand as a substitute, "how did you succeed in killing the fox king?" with your practice... i'm afraid that you have to explode yourself to be able to move its roots, but now that the fox king is dead, you can actually escape to the demon realm alive, which surprises the buddha-figures. "

"how does the demon lord think i won?" tan wei accepted his new appearance for the time being, wanting to take back the characteristics of the fox, but the cultivation he had just acquired could not be fully used for his own purposes, and the transfiguration technique was not very obedient.

"i can't guess, but i guess it's not a fair idea."

tan wei was silent for a moment: "yes, not right." anyway, the fox king is dead, and it doesn't hurt to tell the demon lord—i do have a way to win him. "

as he spoke, he pulled something out of the storage space, a long, narrow strip with a blood-stained bandage wrapped around it, and he untied the bandage little by little, and what was exposed inside flashed a dim cold light.

it is a semi-truncated sword.

when he drunk saw the pattern on the sword, he couldn't help but shrink his pupils: "ji xue sword?" where did you get that?! "

"i picked it up on qingfeng peak," tan wei took a step forward and placed the half-cut sword in front of he drunk, "i don't know if it is appropriate to say 'return things to the original owner', but i always feel that this thing should not be placed in my hands, i did not tell the demon zun before, i was afraid that after the demon zun knew, i would destroy this broken sword in one breath, and i would not be able to guarantee the smooth slaying of the fox king." "