Chapter 4 : 1863

"It wasn't that bad now was it? " Mirai smiled at them and grab the key.

"Not bad, i guess" Hyungsung rubbed his neck.

"Hm..." she hummed while looking at the train glass window. The next one is not a good one, but it should be bearable.

"Hey, you said that there would be those Haters running around. We haven't seen them at all" Han sooyoung swayed her hips and talked in a sassy tone.

"What do you mean..? You havent encounter one? " Mirai's face distorted.

'That's weird.. ' Mirai felt their energy before and after they got on the train. Haters should be running around and whisper to the people who are not supposed to be here. Their whispers would usually contain negative facts about the person.

"Haters should be everywhere. Even in the place where you get the first key. I didn't tell you because it's not near where you'll be spawned. "

'Its weird.. Really weird.. '

"Keep your guard up.. I've got a bad feeling about this"

The next stop came and everyone got off the train as Mirai bowed, but she didn't say anything this time.

They opened their eyes to see Kim dokja and... Secretive Plotter..? They were talking in front of a gigantic door.

[ I don't agree with your method but I'm curious. ]

Finally, the Secretive Plotter opened his mouth.

[ Let's say you reach the end of everything using your method and save the world. Then what about the other worlds? ]

"Huh?"

<Other worlds?>

At that moment, the universe Under their feets flipped over like a card. The cards that were divided into dozens and hundreds of pieces were shining in their own way with different colours and shapes.

It was a dimension more distant than the Star Stream. A world that was blurry but clearly existed. It contained the world of Ways of Survival that I had read.

There was Yoo Jonghyuk who died in the Theater Dungeon in the eighth round.

There was the Yoo Jonghyuk who went to the Breaking the Sky Sword Saint in the 18th round.

There was the 41st round Yoo Jonghyuk who made the choice to sacrifice his colleagues.

There was the 181st round Yoo Jonghyuk who stood up from despair.

.....

<The stories of the Yoo Jonghyuk who once saved me were on display in front of me. In addition, I knew the ending of all the regressions.>

[ What about all the worlds you didn't save? ]

<It was an unthinkable question. No, it was a question I didn't want to think about. In order to stop that story, I changed Yoo Jonghyuk's third turn.>

Yoo joonghyuk frowned and clicked his tongue. To him, it sounds like Kimd dokja is blaming himself again.

<All the events of the original Ways of Survival and all the worlds that protected me in my childhood...>

The companions knew that the novel, their stories had saved the young Kim dokja in the past with Yoo joonghyuk in the middle.

<Were they going to be nonexistent now?>

[ I will fulfill your request. ]

Suddenly, the screen on the floor changed to the 73rd Demon Realm.

[ However, there is a condition. ]