Chapter 6 : Home

Everyone settled down on the chairs and some sat on the floor.

"Before i went to look for you all, the readers and i were looking for all of the fragments of his soul that was scattered."

Fanfictions. Readers and the author themselves can view fanfictions of an original stories. The readers read through every single story out there and gathered his soul one by one. There are so many stories and so it took them quite a long time.

To the Kimcom, it'll feel like a few years had passed; but to the readers and Kim dokja, it felt like hundreds of years. Time moves differently after all.

"Thank you." Kim dokja smiled.

"We did promised you." Mirai nodded.

The atmosphere was warm after the sweet reunion between the members. It was time for them to go back, back home.

Mirai snapped her fingers and papers started to appear in front of each of them. It is a blank piece of paper, nothing special.

"Rip these papers and you'll be sent back immediately."

They looked at the papers on their hands.

'We did it.'

Those were their thoughts. They have been waiting for a long time and now after all of the suffering, they were able to go back home with Kim dokja. Their hearts started to beat wildly again.

"Oh right, i almost forgot." Their heads looked up again.

"The readers and i have prepared a gift for you all. Once you're there, you'll be able to see them."

"Gifts?" Kim dokja tilts his head.

Mirai's heart fluttered a little. 'This is not safe for my heart' She nodded.

"Time stopped moving so it is still your birthday, Kim dokja."

"oh... It's my birthday already?"

Mirai sighed. 'That's understandable'

"Well, what are we waiting for? Lets go back!" Han sooyoung cheered happily.

"Yeah! Lets go back home Hyung!"

"That's right Pa!"

Kim dokja nodded. Everyone stood up holding their own papers.

"Will we see you again?" Jihye said.

"Hm..maybe so maybe not.." Mirai looked sad but she had a satisfied smile on her face.

"I see..Then i'll go first! Goodbye!" Jihye ripped her paper and a bright light swallowed her as she disappear.

Gilyoung, Shin yoosung, Biyoo went after her. Hyunsung and Heewon ripped their next along with Yoo sangah.

Now their leaders are left. Han sooyoung, Yoo joonghyuk and Kim dokja.

"Treat him right will you, Yoo joonghyuk?" Mirai smiled. 'Don't choke him.' was the message behind her words.

Of course, he ignored her and ripped his paper.

"You better give me a good gift." Han sooyoung pointed her lollipop at me with a grin.

"Do not worry. It is handmade by a fan of yours."

She chuckled and ripped her paper.

"Farewell. Thank you for taking them here." Kim dokja ripped his paper.

____

Kim dokja opened his eyes to a bright room that is filled with noises.

"He's awake!!"

"Ahjussi!!"

He is really home. He could see a big, clean hospital room. He looked around him and saw everyone holding a gift. He then looked towards his left and his jaw dropped.

There are a pile of gifts and letters.

"It's from those readers. " Yoo sangah gently smiled.

After a while, they decided to open the letters and the gifts.

Books, a golden key in a shape of a star ( The same key from before ), a golden watch.

The letters were neat and was filled with many positive words. Kim dokja softly smiled at the gifts and letters as he read them one by one.

"They seem to really love you dokja-shi" Yoo sangah stood beside the bed while organising the gifts.

Kim dokja hummed with a small smile.

"They've accompanied me for quite some time. They told me stories about other worlds that has someone-like me? "

"Someone like you?" Jihye who was standing beside Han sooyoung asked in curiosity.

"It was before my soul scattered around so it's definitely not fragments of me. "

"Hm.. "

"That does not matter. " Yoo joonghyuk folded his arms.

"You're back, that's all that matters"

By his words, Kim dokja's heart fluttered and hid his face with the letter on his hands.

"As much as i agree with him, i do not want to see you both flirting in front of my face. Respect the single ones please. " Han sooyoung rolles her eyes and swayed.

"But you're not. " Yoo joonghyuk continued.

Yoo sangah chuckled while Han sooyoung's face redden. Kim dokja could not help but laugh as his friends, family, shared a peaceful conversation after such a long time.

The members enjoyed their day unwrapping gifts, eating together and spend their times just having peaceful conversation.

From a far, they look like any other people inside the hospital, but inside their hearts, they feel like they had accomplished life. No more monsters, no more sacrificing, just peace. They had been longing for this peaceful days with everyone and now everyone is here, kim dokja is here.

It is a happily ever after that everyone wanted.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Are you satisfied with this? You wont be seeing them again, atleast not this one. "

-Absolutely!!

-Yes yes!!

-Very much!

Mirai was standing in the middle of hundreds, thousands of shadows. The empty void provided so much space that they all fit inside it with no issue.

She smiled, lifting her hand and swayed. A door appeared.

"Shall we move on? Someone is waiting for us, we can't have them waiting. "

-It's Cale-nim!!

-Young master!

She only smiled and walked, opening the door.

"Destination set"

[Trash of the count's family]