Chapter 34

"Dad! I'm home!" I shouted, as we walked through the door.
"Hey, Mickey!" Callie exclaimed, walking down the stairs. Dad finally came around, and Trent had been arrested, and in in juvy until his trial next Thursday. "Dad went to work out some stuff with my lawyer. He left about sixty bucks and said you, specifically, were to order pizza for dinner." She said. "Hi, I'm Callie, the oldest." She introduced herself to Hayes.
"Twelve seconds can give someone such an ego." I muttered. "Callie, this is Hayes, he's a linebacker on the football team. Hayes, this is my sister Calumn."
"Hey." He said. He seemed nervous. Maybe it was Callie's tiny bump, or the six foot four giant blonde behind her. Maybe it was the giant.
"Hello." Uncle Luke said. "I'm-"
"Oh my God you're Luke Hemmings!" Hayes said, before he could stop himself. "Please tell me I didn't just fangirl." He whispered in my ear with a panicked look.
"Hayes, you just fangirled. About my uncle." I confirmed. Callie and Uncle Luke were trying to hold their giggles back. Hayes was completely horrified. "Hey Hayes? Who is your OTP in 5SOS?" I asked him.
"Muke." He answered hesitantly. Uncle Luke got him in a bear hug.
"Welcome to the family, Hayes!" He exclaimed. Uncle Mikey came in due to the commotion, and looked shocked.
"Luke, are you leaving me to be this dude's Sugar Daddy?" He asked, in mock pain. Then, his face brightened up. "Or is this a late birthday present?" He wiggled his eyebrows. Callie, Hayes and I shared horrified looks.
"Uncle Michael Gordon! He is my friend, and he is a huge 5SOS fan. He ships Muke to the death. If you so much as lay a stubby finger on him, I will bleach your hair in your sleep." I threatened. Uncle Luke let go of Hayes, and embraced Mikey in a protective hug. "I'm ordering pizza for dinner, what do you want?"
"Pepperoni!" They shouted simultaneously.
"Okay then, Kenzie and I want Veggie Lovers." Callie said, before retreating to the game room in the basement for a movie marathon. She pulled Wesley with her. OH MY GOD MY SISTER AND HIM ARE-ew. Nasty.
"No fucking, you two." I said pointedly, staring at Muke. I love their ship name. "Dessert is after dinner." I shuddered."Anyways, go keep an eye on those kids. I don't care if their legally Calum's, Do you really want a pregnant teenage girl alone with Cole, Austin, Luka, Mackenzie, and Blake?" They bolted downstairs.
"So Blake's here?"
"He's dating my cousin. Calum Hood's daughter." I explained. "What kind of pizza do you like?" I asked.
"Meat lovers. I'll eat whatever." He replied. I dialled the pizza place.
"Hello, Pizza Piza, delivery or pick-up?"
"Hey Devon."
"Hi, Michaela. What's the order?"
"A big one. The whole family plus one." I laughed. "Okay, three pepperoni, one Veggie Lover's, two Meat Lover's, one black olives and extra cheese, one everything minus pineapple, and one cheese pizza. Got it?" I said.
"It'll be $59.87. We'll get it there by six. Bye Michaela."
"Bye, Devon." I said, then hung up. Devon and I talk a lot since the guys got here.
I looked at the time. It was 5:15 now. "We have forty-five minutes until pizza, so we can head downstairs." I said.
"We get our own pizzas?" Hayes asked.
"Yeah, It saves the pizza place time. and we get 25% discount." I explained, setting an alarm to remind me fifteen minutes early.
"Sweet." He replied, as we made our way down the stairs to the basement.
It had a navy blue carpet, with black walls. There was a large flatscreen on one wall, which was playing Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Dad got us hooked on theseries when we were like 10.
There was bean bag chairs of assorted colors and fuzzinesses scattered around the room. Hayes sat in an orange fuzzy one, and I pulled a blue cotton one next to his, and sat in it. Callie and Shane were cuddling in a green fuzzy one, as were Luke and Mikey in a purple one and Kenzie and Blake in a yellow and orange-spotted one. Luka and Austin were on the grey one and white one, and Cole was sitting in the swing loveseat, on his phone.