Chapter 35

As we were watching the movie, Hayes intertwined our fingers. I got excited, and leaned my head on his shoulder. My alarm went off, causing my phone to vibrate.
"Hayes." I whispered in his ear. "I have to go up and get the pizza." I explained.
"Going to flirt with the pizza guy?" He joked.
"I guess you'll have to come and make sure." I teased, getting up. He followed, making sure our hands didn't come apart. It was adorable.
As I predicted, the doorbell rang. I opened the door to reveal a lot of pizza with a pair of strong arms underneath them. Hayes took half of the boxes, and put them on the counter. I could now see the guy's face. I admit, the dude was hot.
"Hey." He said, smirking. He killed it. "$59.87, and your number, gorgeous."
"How old are you?" I asked him, as Hayes took the other boxes from the guy.
"18." He replied, cocky bastard.
"You see, sir, my boyfriend here is 16 and anyways, I'm 14. Take the money and leave." I spat, slamming the three tweties in his hands. He turned around, and ran right into my Dad, who was hand-in hand with Dayna.
"Daddy, he was trying to kiss me." I put on my most innocent face. The dude was terrified of him.
"Leave my baby girl alone." Was all Dad had to say before the guy ran off. I was laughing my ass off. When I was calm again, I noticed Hayes was staring at Dad in awe.
"You didn't tell me your dad was the Ashton Irwin, best drummer ever!" Hayes exclaimed.
"Oh, yeah. Daddy, Dayna, this is my friend Hayes Parker. He is a big 5SOS fan. Hayes, this is my Dad, and Shane's mom Dayna." I introduced. I turned to Dad. "Pizza is here, everyone's downstairs."
"Okay, baby girl. Nice to see we still have fans, and sorry Calum isn't here." He replied, and we headed inside.
"So, should I bring the pizza downstairs?"
"We all eat at the table, Dad's rules." I explained. I am explaining a lot tonight.
"Cool. We don't eat together at my house much. My mom works till six at night, and my dad goes to work around four. My older sister Nyla is at college, my brother Zach moved to Hawaii last year, so it's just me making dinner for my little sisters Kitty and Lilly, twins, and my thirteen year old brother Mathew." He told me, as if it was nothing.
"So, where are the little ones when you have practice?" I asked.
"Well, Matt can usually handle them for an hour until I get home after Dad leaves. Today, the twins had a sleepover and Matt was sick, so Dad called in late."
Everyone was sitting around the table, eating their pizza. Mackenzie and Blake were getting all cuddly, and Callie was flirting and occasionally kissing Wesley. Austin and Luka were deep in conversation, Dad was talking with Dayna, the lovers were arguing about pizza, even though Uncle Mikey is a pizza expert, and Cole was on his phone, texting someone. As I looked over at Hayes, I knew this was how my family is supposed to be.