R.I.P. Isen. Rest in pieces dumbass.

Please don't ask me what this is, because I can't answer you.

Crack. No warnings.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Isen, Remi, and Blyke were all sitting together in the cafeteria for lunch, like they usually did. Isen and Remi were engaged in a conversation about dinosaurs or something. Blyke wasn't really paying attention. He was paying attention to John, who was talking animatedly to Sera across the room.

He was just observing him. He had to make sure that John wouldn't do something, y'know?
Observing his face, his shoulders, his lips, his as- EYES. His eyes. That's what he was looking at. Absolutely.

Isen and Remi had stopped their conversation now, not that Blyke had noticed. They followed his gaze to where John and Sera were seated. And based on the look on Blyke's face and where his eyes were looking (*cough* his ass *cough* *cough*), they were able to catch on quite quickly.

Isen leaned over and whispered in Blyke's ear. "Why are you so thirsty?"

Blyke coughed in surprise and whipped his head around to look at Isen.

"What on Earth are talking about?" Blyke spluttered.

"You're just staring at John's ass. No shame. Not even trying to hide it."

"Shut up." He grumbled, shoving his hand over Isen's mouth.

Isen licked his palm, and Blyke pulled away in disgust.

"What the fuck is your deal?" Blyke asked, wiping his hand off on his shirt.

"What's my deal? I'm not the one staring at a dudes ass from across the room like a fucking creep." Isen answered, quite loudly.

"I am not a creep. I was just admiring his features."

"That's a very weird way to say you were staring at his ass."

"I WAS STARING AT HIM NOT HIS ASS."

"Sure. Your eyes say otherwise though."

Remi was caught in the middle of this, not really knowing what to say. She caught sight of John and Sera. It looked like they were coming over to see what the two idiots were fighting about.

"What is it this time?" Sera asked, sitting down next to Remi. Blyke and Isen hadn't seemed to notice that Sera and John were sitting at the table now.

"SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS." Blyke shouted, their fight steadily evolving into a shouting match.

"WHAT? I'M JUST MAKING A SIMPLE OBSERVATION. YOU WERE STARING AT JOHN'S ASS. THERE ISNT MUCH MORE TO IT."

"What?"

The two stopped their shouting match to look at the black haired boy that was sitting across from them. His cheeks were red, and his mouth was slightly agape. Sera looked both shocked and incredibly amused, actively trying to hold in her laughter.

Blyke slowly turned his head to look at Isen.

"You're really dead now." Remi said, casually biting into her sandwich.

Isen took off in a run, Blyke following right behind him shooting lasers at him wildly.

"What just happened?" John asked, face still red.

"I ask myself that question every day." Remi sighed, taking another bite of her sandwich.