Chapter 24: More then Friends?

Soon you were at Kyotani's door and Oikawa was knocking before running away to hide behind the corner. He didn't want to intrude but also didn't know if you would stay. You felt like a package left on his doorstep.

It was a few seconds before a gruff looking man with dark brown hair opened the door and looked you over. His voice was as rough amd tough as he looked.
"Need something sweet heart?"

Your hands tightened around you book bag before you softly spoke This must of been his father they looked similar and the nickname for you was even the same.
"Um... Kyotani..."

"What about him? He do something?"
The man asked, raising an eyebrow quickly.

"Oh no! Not at all! Is he here... We are partners... in class!"
You slowly strung you words together.

The gruff man looked you over before turning into the apartment and calling out.
"Kyotani! Somebody's here for you!"

"Who!?"
You heard Kyotanis voice call back just before turning the corner and see you. He went two shades paler when he saw you before quickly going to grab you from the door.

You thought you would have to force a smile but a genuine one spread across your face the second you saw him. You felt like crying out an apology right there. You had missed your puppy following you around all the time and getting over protective when Iwaizumi was around.

Holy shit....

Did you like him more then a friend?

You had too...

"I wanna talk to you... Kyo."
You eventually pushed the words out of your mouth.

"Uh huh.... Yeah! Um... dad... well be in my room... talking about... projects.."
Kyotani quickly rushed towards you and grabbed your hand before pulling you into the apartment and into his room.

His dad raised an eyebrow and smile at you two as you passed him but you were quickly gone. Kyotanis room was simple.... a bed, a desk and a few posters and bobles laying around. Kyotani let go of your hand as you enter and quickly went to make his bed and hide some of his mess. That's when you saw it, among the many posters he had was your drawing hung up on his wall. You had to resist the urge to laugh at his sweetness, even when he was mad at you he had it up.

"Hey don't look at that!"
Suddenly Kyotani ripped it from the wall and threw it onto his desk.
"I don't know why it's up there still! I meant to throw it out..."

"Kyo, I'm sorry.... I said some mean thing and did some heartless things."
You quickly jumped topic and your face went serious. You wanted it out of your system as quickly as possible.

Kyotani paused for a moment and full turned to you.
"Is that all you want to say?"

You closed your eyes and resisted the urge to roll your eyes at him in that very moment.
"Yes... and I like being with you..... you dumbass."

When you opened you eyes again you saw Kyotani now right in front you with a small smile on his face. He slowly grabbed your bag that you held tightly in front of you and took it from you before throwing it into the corner of the room.
"I like you... a lot more then a friend or friend with benefits and I'm sorry I'm so quick to anger... I just want you to myself and to protect you..."

"I... might like you... more then those thing too..."
Your eyes quickly flicked between Kyotanis lips and eyes. He rarely spoke so softly neverminded so articulated.

Kyotani slowly raised his hand to your face and pushed back a bit of your hair from you face. The room was so quiet and tense and peaceful all at once. You didn't want to kiss him but wanted to so badly at the same time.

"Be my boyfriend!"
You quickly blurted out to break the silence and caused Kyotani to freeze before smiling. Kyotani started to chuckle to himself which made you a tad bit afraid.

"Be my partner.. and not just in class?"
Kyotani responded to your question with a similar one.

You pressed your lips together  firmly to fight back a smile before rapidly nodding. Kyotani grabbed your chin and held your head still enough to kiss your forehead. But that wasn't enough. You wanted more. You quickly grabbed the sides of his face and leaned up to kiss his lips, leaving him breathless for a moment before kissing back. When you pulled away you had a big grin aswell and Kyotani.

"I still hate you."
Kyotani whispered softly to you as he pulled away.

"And I still think Iwaizumi is a better Spiker..."
You whispered back.

Kyotani growled suddenly and pulled away from you.
"Barely. At least my cocks bigger."

There was a moment of silence before you shock your head no.
"Barely..."

"Fuck off!"
Kyotani yelled as he went and grabbed your bag from the corner of the room. And like that he was the crude boy you knew again.

You laughed and took your bag from him before leaning in and kissing his check.

"Now leave before my mom makes you eat her food, neverminded sees you."
Kyotani warned you before sneaking you out of his room and out the door. You felt lighter of sorts all the way home.

As soon as you got home you got attacked by your brother with questions, mostly harmless and asking how it went but others being more intrusive and things you rather not share with your brother. You instantly hide up in your room and started drawing as per usual.