The actual hidden truth (II)

"Did you truly tried to kill me back then?"

Eyes looking at the girl ahead of her, Guizhong can't help but gulped at the sight of the Goddess who was supposed to be with Morax right now.

There's no way that [G. Name] betrayed him and come back alone..is she?

No.

Guizhong know that her friend is never like that. The word 'betrayal' is too far for someone with the likes of [G. Name], since Guizhong remember how the said goddess has been taking care of her and her own people before Morax come across with them.

"Awh, what's wrong O' the God of Dust?" The familiar [G. Name] chirped with a smile on her face. "Your face resembling a little deer that has been caught by a hunter. You alright there?"

At that moment, Guizhong immediately move her hand to control the dust and moving it to the [G. Name] who was still smiling. With a flick of her hand however, she easily created a windy ice to remove the dusts away which make Guizhong growled.

"Who are you?" Guizhong spat while [G. Name] only chuckled as she supported her head on his hand, observing the goddess before her with a smug look.

"Now now Guizhong..why have you forgotten about me?" [G. Name] faked a cry, yet that same smirk still appear on her face.

Guizhong only growled at that sight. "Forgot about you? Drop the act, I know you're not [G. Name]."

"Oh? But my dear, haven't you use your dust to checking on me?"

She isn't lying. Earlier when Guizhong attacked her, she was secretly using the dust to observe [G. Name]'s body and much to her surprise, the one whom sitting in front of her is indeed the one and only [G. Name]. Her skin and her warmth..is the exact same of [G. Name] herself.

But..there's something missing on her body. By the flow of Guizhong's dust, the one who sitting in front of her has different air from the [G. Name] she know.

Usually the air around [G. Name] is a calm and gentle one, representing the kind goddess who has been friends with Guizhong.

Yet the air around [G. Name] in front of her is full of authority, the one that match a God that Guizhong has encountered before. The dust Guizhong command was defying her own orders, for her authority was no match for the high authority [G. Name] radiated right now.

"What's wrong? Something got your tongue?" [G. Name] chuckled once again but this time, Guizhong choose to stay silent.

The goddess before her is not [G. Name], Guizhong keep repeating it again and again. But even though Guizhong want to hurt the unknown being in front of her, she cannot bring herself to do so since it share the same resemblance with the [G. Name] she knew. She cannot bring herself to wound the person in front of her.

[G. Name] who has been observing Guizhong however, only let out an amused chuckle before she opened her mouth, "Still denying it, my dearest Guizhong? I am your [G. Name]."

"You're not." Guizhong glared but the one whom she glared only smirked.

For [G. Name], she is always amused by how sharp Guizhong and how genius she is. Yet Guizhong's weakness is only how weak she was, much like Havria is.

Of course [G. Name] has the memory of that salt goddess, how weak and fragile she is. [G. Name] only pitied the goddess for not having a strong ally such like Morax, and thus she decided to spare her life. At least to enjoy oh so called believers and god moment she had with her people for a while.

Weak and afraid of something hurt their own people, that's how kind Guizhong and Havria are. Yet unlike Havria who avoiding war, Guizhong has fought over for the sake of her people using her own devices that she developed. She never let her own people get hurt, but she know what is her own strength and using it as her advantage.