XXVII

3rd Person POV

"yeah well no shit you love Olivia dude", Matt said, punching Chris in the arm, "the way you guys were totally flirting with each other was cute but you made it kinda obvious". 

"but I also love Madison" Chris said, frustratedly grinding his teeth together, picking with his nails, the same way he did before Olivia came over to stay the night, as he had to make sure he looked great, and his room was decorated with the pillow pet that she loved. 

Matt looked at Chris, almost shooting daggers at him. "Oh, you love Madison too?", he said in an almost sardonic manner, "I kinda forgot you guys were dating". Chris punched matt in the arm, hard, after hearing this, "shut up dude, we were literally cuddling in bed before liv came over to tell us the good news", 

"yeah, and tell me exactly, how is that different to what u and liv did when you guys were 'just friends'" Matt said, humorously using air quotations. 

The second Chris heard that, his heart fell to his stomach. He thought of it all again, the picture he posted, how fucking madly he was in love with this girl, it all came rushing back to him. 

But in the three weeks that Olivia didn't speak to him, it was Madison that was actually able to give him the same love that he wanted from liv. Madison was easy to talk to, like a breath of fresh air, to the point he stopped thinking about Olivia for a moment when he was with her. But he didn't tell anyone that. 

"fuck it, I don't need to think about this right now", "I'll figure out these fucking confusing feelings after we film our vid with them tomorrow".