chapter Twenty

Flowers,roses.
Jason reached down his back pocket and pulled out a ring.
Is he going to propose to me?
I am not ready for marriage yet.
But let hear what he wants to say.
These roses smell so good.

JASON'S P.O.V

Jasmine's eyes lit up the moment she saw the ring
I just hope she knows I'm not proposing to her.
It's pretty obvious.

"Jasmine I love you so much," I said, staring at Jasmine.

"Um,jaso-" I immediately cut her off and continued talking.

"Don't worry I am not proposing to you, it's a promise ring," I said,"would you be my girlfriend and i-"

"Yes!" She yelled in excitement.

"Babe you didn't let me even finish my statement," I whine,"I promise to protect you,love you always,not cheat on you and I will always tell you the truth,I won't keep secrets from you"
I stood up and gave Jasmine a tight hug.

"Awww," Jasmine started blushing.

"Wait babe are you crying?" I asked

"Tears of joy, my love," she said.

"I have one more surprise for you,"I said, grabbing her hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"Look up," I say pointing at the stars.

A few seconds past and she saw a plane,it looked like it was heading for the stars until it exploded

BAM

"Awww fireworks my love. you did this all for me," Jasmine said, giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Continue looking up babe," I said, gazing at the sky
Jasmine looked up and saw another firework launched in the sky,it exploded but this one was huge. And it read
' I love you '

*Crowd cheers*

I stared at Jasmine and smiled as I saw tears streaming down her face.
I chuckled,I didn't know she'd actually cry over that.

Its a firework show,it's the reason why I came here in the first place

"Want to go back to the group?" I asked.

"Yes. I want to tell them we a couple now," Jasmine said, dragging me back in the restaurant.

.-.-.-.-.

"Guys!" Jasmine yelled, attracting their attention

"We are a couple now," Jasmine said, with a little smile on her face.

"You weren't dating?" Chris asks confused.

"No," I replied.

"And you used to kiss each other and you say you weren't dating" Chris says furrowing his brow

"We found it cute the way we used to hold each other's hand and kiss each other " Jasmine and I said at the same time.

"Well, that's fucked up. I thought you were dating. Anyways congratulations darling," Grace said. well-bred

"It's getting late. let's go back to campus," Milo says walking over to Chris's table with Trisha following from behind.

____

I feel exhausted,as if I was working or something like that.
I can't believe tomorrow they will be class will I even manage to attend classes tomorrow?
I have no other option but to.

"My love what are you thinking about?" Jas squeals,I love it when she squeals it's so adorable.

"Oh nothing don't mind me, babe." I tell her.

I wonder what I  will do to kill time,there is completely nothing to do in our dorm. I feel like it's just best I take a nap or maybe shower.

"Let's watch a movie." She says.
"I feel tired though,let's rest." I say giving her a kiss on her cheek.
"Okay,let's cuddle then"she says.

..-.-.-..-.