Her reason behind her rejection

After some time, Inko turned to him, who was like a statue. They would have assumed he's dead, if not for his occasional hiccups.

She asked,"So she's going to be married tomorrow, huh?"
He nodded while Denki made a dumb joke,"Obviously she's going to marry tomorrow or else why would he be wasting his time here tonight"

Inko whacked his head but stated,"You know what he said is true. You shouldn't waste your time when there's still something you can do. Always remember it, Izuku"

Izuku nodded while Denki hollered in pain,"Ow, if I was right then why did you hit me?"
This time Katsuki gave him a bonk,"Read the situation, Idiot"
Denki nodded,"Oh, sorry"

Inko sternly asked,"No why did you drink?"
He answered,"She said she doesn't *hiccup* love me, and then she stomped on my heart *hiccup* the same one she took *hiccup* so I, out of sadness..."
She hiccuped one more time and gestured his hand for drinking.

She sadly asked,"Don't you remember those films you've watched, they showed that drinking and smoking is dangerous"
He let out crocodile tears and with a hiccup said,"Then why didn't they put a warning of love being dangerous?"

He turned around and saw the fabric dummy of himself in female role. He stood up for their arms, stumbling a bit and pointed to it,"It's all because of this, this woman I faked of. All because of this nurse get-up. If only, I hadn't wore it.... If only..."

He picked up the nearby bat and stated beating it chanting,"I'll not let it go away easily... not without paying"
After some beatings he threw it on the ground and asked,"Where's the petrol oil?"

Denki out of fear brought the bottle of it and gave him, to which he threw the contents all over the dummy. He fished out the lighter from his pocket and clumsily tried to open the cap. After some tries, he gave up and threw it far away in anger.

Inko took him in her arms again, to which he sobered up a bit after some time.
"Shh, don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine"

He shook his head from his mother's test, "Don't give me false hope anymore, mamma. Please..."
She took in his tired voice but a call from his phone interrupted their moment.

He lazily picked his phone out and saw the caller ID.
Suddenly his mood changed and it brightened up by his smile.

Even though he still felt a bit of pain, looking at the caller gave him another hope. He hoped that she didn't call him for last forever-wish.

He answered it and cleared his throat, "Hello"
Everything he heard from the other side of the phone, immediately made him change into his nurse outfit and ran to the asked destination.

Elina waited in front of the city library, no one was there and eerie silence was there. She didn't fear it yet she was scared of what her friend would react as she tells the truth of her dilemma.
She heard rushing footsteps and turned to her friend.

Her eyes immediately watered,"Sister!"
She ran forward wrapping her arms around his neck and sobbed silently, yet he could hear it from a mile away, if possible.

He lightly placed his hands on her shoulder blades but fisted his hands listening to her sobbing and her confession.

"Why does he love me so much?"

"Why is he giving me so much pain?"

"Why did he entered my life?"

"He changed my life by continuously saying he loves me"

"Now he did something that, made me confess to my parents that I only want to marry him and not Shoto"

He closed his eyes and silent tears escaped his eyes.
"If you told them, then what's the problem?"