My Sweet Ilonggo Guy⚓

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are a product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the writer.

Copyright © 2022

💫💫
Mayer Athena Juliano is the perfect definition of an "achieved student". She aced in everything and she has an almost perfect and loving family yet despite those she still feels that something is missing. Then she open her doors for some famously rising mysterious app where you can get in touch with strangers, at first she felt a big slap of FAILURE not until she found herself an interesting "chatmate". Jace Klent Guzman a seafarer, the "man of her dreams" and her "sweet ilonggo guy". But as their "unlabeled relationship" sails they will encounter raging waves and stormy skies. Will they be able to endure until they reach the shore? Come and flip these pages and let me, your author lead you in their lovestory full of oceanic adventures.

💫💫💫

Hello there, my everlastings! I hope you enjoy reading; please be advised that this book and each chapter may have grammatical or typographical problems; nonetheless, please be understanding and continue to enjoy!💫.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

-Éternelle