Chapter twenty-six: The school trip

Time skip, three days later after school, your pov

My mom had taken the day off since we're moving out today. She signed the contract immediately after visiting the new apartment. I'm glad we're moving out. These days were so awkward while I tried to ignored them as much as possible. Namjoon definitely ignored me the most out of them, understandable after everything I've said to him on the rooftop. I went back to my cold self again since then. It's my fault, everything that has happened so far. I just zipped up my last suitcase. I didn't need to pack a lot, unlike my mom. A small knock could be heard on the door, my mom revealed herself shortly after. 

Mom: "Are you ready?"

You: "I am ready, yes."

Mom: "Let me help you with your luggage."

+

We walked downstairs with my luggage and placed it at the front door. We walked to the living room, saying our last goodbyes to their dad. 

Mr. Park: "I'm sorry again for my sons Y/N. I hope one day they come around so you can hang out again at school."

You: "I don't want to force them to hang out with me. But maybe they indeed come around when time passes." 

Mr. Park: "If something would happen at school let me know please. I'm worried about them."

You: "I'll keep an eye on them."

Mr. Park: "Thank you Y/N. I know this all must be difficult for you as well."

You: "I'm fine now, but thank you anyway for your concern."

Mom: "I think we should go now."

Mr. Park: "Let me at least help you out with your luggage."

J-hope: "Y/N?"

We were about to leave the living room when I heard J-hope's voice calling out my name. He was standing at the door frame that connects the living room with the dining room. Both of our parents looked at us, unsure what to say for a moment. 

Mr. Park: "We will head outside already."

They both left the living room, I turned towards J-hope now. What does he has to say? He has been ignoring me ever since our parents told us the news. 

J-hope: "I want to say sorry for my behavior. I know this isn't your fault."

You: "It doesn't matter anymore J-hope."

J-hope: "It does to me. I don't want us to fight."

You: "Then I guess you're the only one that thinks that way."

J-hope: "I know that you don't want us to fight either. Can't we at least be on the same page on this? Can't we make things up between us"

You: "We could... But what about your brothers? Won't they be angry for choosing my side instead of theirs? The last thing I want is that you guys start fighting amongst each other as well."

J-hope: "They will come around eventually as well. I know them."

You: "Don't force them to make things up with me. If they don't want to, then I'll respect that decision."

J-hope: "Alright, I'll let them decide on their own. So are we good now?"

You: "We are good."