🐰sick🌧️

Shuichi pov:

Kokichi isn't in the dining hall yet, he is usually the first one here though, nobody has noticed except me it seems. I got up leaving Maki and kaito to eat breakfast by themselves.

I went to kokichis dorm to see if he was still there to see his door was open. I went in to see where he was and he was on the floor! I ran towards him to make sure he was alive, he was, just sleeping.

His face is all red, and he's warm. I picked him up and put him on the bed gently then walked out of the room to get him water

Once I was back in the dining hall I walked into the kitchen, kirumi was there washing plates like she usually does, I would offer to help but I can't! I have to take care of kokichi.

"Kirumi.." I said quiet but loud enough for her to hear me, "Ah, yes shuichi? Do you need help with anything?" She responded turning off the water. "Uhm..is there any water in the fridge?" "I think so, but if there isn't I could get you some." I walked to the fridge opening it to see there is only one left, lucky! I smiled and grabbed the water.

"Thank you, kirumi. Also could you bring a plate of food to kokichis dorm? He's sick." I said walking out of the kitchen slowly "Ah! Of course, I'll make one right now." I nodded, and left quickly running back to kokichis dorm

"Kokichi? Are you awake yet..?" I said as I opened the door and walked to him, he wasn't awake, so I shook him gently to wake him up.

"Kokichi.." I said in a soft voice as he was waking up.

"Sai..Saihara-chan..?" He stuttered  "ah, good your awake! I brought you some water." I smiled at him and put the water on his nightstand

"huh..? did I miss breakfast..?" "Yes but kirumi is bringing food for you right now." He sat up and I sat down on the side of his bed that he wasn't on

"aw man! I wanted to keep my streak of being first to the dining hall for breakfast.." he pouted.
"ah, your streak..?" I asked confused "yup! I- *cough* ouch.." "oh my..do your coughs really hurt..? uhm here have some of the water." I grabbed the water and opened it then gave it to kokichi still holding on a little bit so he didn't spill it.

"thank you.." he looked at me confused then drank some of the water then gave it back to me. I smiled at him,  "why are you being so nice to me, saihara-chan?" he asked. I looked at his dark purple eyes confused
"Well..I'm nice to everyone.." I responded quietly.

"but..I'm not..! I don't think I deserve anyone nice in my life." I'm not sure why but after he said that I got angry. "you deserve so much, kokichi. You deserve people nice in your life, and if you say you don't your stupid." I covered my mouth after I said that last word and he looked at me.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that-" kokichi hugged me tight and started to cry "t-thank you.. shuichi.." then I think he fell asleep. I blushed a little bit and layed him down then kissed his forehead.

"I'll see you later, kokichi." I smiled and walked out of the room.

The end! 🌈