Chapter 6

We then see Aiden, and Pamela coming out of the Batcave, and Aiden was getting into his tux. Alfred was glaring at him.

Alfred:
When you told me your grand plan for saving Gotham... ...all that stopped me from calling the men in white coats... ...was when you said it wasn't about thrill-seeking.

Aiden:
It's not.

Alfred:
What would you call that?

He pointed at the TV that had a video of the Tumbler speeding through the freeway.

Aiden:
Damn good television.

Alfred:
It's a miracle no one was killed.

Pamela was seen helping Aiden to get his coat on.

Aiden:
I didn't have time to observe the rules of the road, AIfred.

Alfred:
You're getting lost inside this monster of yours.

Aiden:
I'm using this monster to help other people, just like my father did.

Alfred:
For Thomas Hauser, helping others... ...wasn't about proving anything to anyone, including himseIf.

Aiden:
It's Rachel, AIfred. She was dying. She's downstairs, sedated. I need you two to take her home.

Alfred:
Well, we all care for Rachel, but what you're doing has to be beyond that. It can't be personal, or you're just a vigilante.

Aiden:
Is Fox still here?

Alfred:
Yes, sir.

Aiden:
We need to send these people away.

Alfred:
Those are Aiden Hauser's guests. You have a name to maintain.

Aiden was walking away but stopped to turn to Alfred.

Aiden:
I don't care about my name.

Alfred:
It's not just your name, sir. It's your father's name. And it's all that's left of him. Don't destroy it.

He said slightly tearful.

Aiden then joined the party as everyone was singing "Happy Birthday". He was then approached by Mr. Earle.

Aiden:
Mr. Earle.

Earle:
Happy birthday, Aiden.

Aiden:
Thank you. How did the stock offering go?

Earle:
Prices soared.

Aiden:
Who was buying?

Earle:
All kinds of funds and brokerages. It's a bit technical. The key thing is... ...our company's future is secure.

Aiden:
Great.

We then see Pamela carrying Rachel to Alfred's car with little effort. Alfred was moving his golf clubs around so Pamela could put Rachel in. As she did two people saw this and glared at them.

Pamela:
She had a little too much, so we're taking her home.

They nodded.

Cut to Arkham Asylum Gordon was seen interrogating Crane.

Gordon:
What was the plan, Crane? How were you gonna get your toxin into the air?

Crane:
Scarecrow. Scarecrow.