Dinner

Aces' P.O.V

I picked Luna up and threw her over my shoulder as we- well I continue walking to Black Bear Diner. This little girl has such a big amount of attitude in her

***

We get to the diner, and I put Luna down before walking in. we walk in and sit down. soon a waiter comes over and keeps looking at Luna like he is gonna fuck her. This is annoying, like I know my dad is going to make us get married, but I am not exactly opposed to the idea. she is amazing. Her favorite color is black, she loves to play guitar, piano, and base, she has 3 tattoos, wants more and she wants to get more piercings. she also knows how to fight. her mom left a while ago, her father is dead, and she is stuck here. 

We ordered our food and are talking about instruments. suddenly gunshots are fired, and I see Lunas' leg bleeding a lot. she takes the napkin off the table and ties it around the area while wincing. I quickly grab my gun and drag her under the table with me as the shots continue to fire.

"Look, I will take care of that when we get back but right now we need to get out of here." I voice in a low whisper to her just so she can here me. "I am going to go out with my gun and then you need to run to the back. there is an exit in the back of the kitchen, you need to go through that and hide by the back of the diner. Are we clear, Luna?" 

"Got it" She answers quickly.

"Good" I quickly reply before getting up.

Lunas' P.O.V

I am now running to the back as fast as I can. now I am just sitting on the ground while trying to stop the bleeding of my leg. 

It has been about ten minuets and the shooting has stopped but I am barley able to keep my eyes open,  I can't check for Ace. I will admit that I am a little worried. Next thong I know the door flinges open and I see Ace with a worried look on his face as he makes eye contact. I look at him with a sweet smile and try to muster a 'hey' but before I can I black out.