'Wake up'

Lunas' P.O.V

I am laying on something stiff, I couldn't open my eyes or speak but I felt somebody's hand with mine, it was soft' and was warm, it was welcoming. I managed to let out a small groan but nothing else. I heard rustling around the room and started to hear a voice. I could not hear it well, but it sounded like a woman. I Was trying to open my eyes and I successfully did so but immediately wire them shut as the light in the room tried to fucking blind me. The woman walked up to me as quickly as possible. 

"She is awake, get Ace." The woman demanded with a gentle voice. 

"Who are you?" I question as I sit up

"I am your doctor, you have been out for about two days, Ace will be here in a moment to explain what happened, I just need to check some things to make sure you are doing okay. I will be back in a bit so you two can have some time alone." 

A few minutes pass and now I am just looking at my leg, it looks like its going to scar but oh well. suddenly the door slams open. I scream but calm down when I see that it's just Ace.

"Hey, are you okay, do you need anything, how are you feeling, are you in pain, did your doctor explain everything?" he interrogates

"ACE" I snap getting him to finally shut up. "I'm fine, I don't really feel it, okay?" 

"Right" He stiffens up.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He barks then the room goes silent, and it is killing me because I think I fucked up.

He finally gets up because of his phone, he slams the door on the way out.

What the fuck was that? Like we were getting along and now he is all broody. and men say women are bad. Fine fuck him!

I turn over but then i feel a painful grip on my throat then everything goes blurry and dark after a few seconds.

Aces' P.O.V

I walk into the bathroom to get away from that intoxicating girl. after i slam the door shut i hear a thud, assuming it was just something that fell off a shelf. I continued walking until I realize that there is nothing in that room.

I pivot and sprint towards her room. I bust into the door to find he precious body limp on the floor, she was so hurt. I saw a handprint bruise on her neck forming and I know that handprint all too well.

"Wake up little wolf" I whisper to her before the nurse walks in, and she was able to leave a light grip to my hand. I storm off to find the monster who hurt her.