Chapter 24

It had been yet another day of fun. Today the best of all considering it was my birthday. The only thing is, I have been sitting in a hospital. Can you say party? Yeah because I can't. I woke up to the sound of rustling and whispering. I slowly opened my eyes. There were balloons and unnecessary amounts of flowers and stuffed animals.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They were all yelling and I just looked at them.

" Umm, thanks?"

" Your now 15!" My mom came over and gave me a hug.

" Yeah I am. Yup."

" So we have to open presents!" Frankie was more excited about this than me.

" Ok who's gift am I opening first?"

" Oh mine!" Frankie put his hand up in the air and gave me a nicely wrapped box.

I opened it carefully because that was the kind of person I was. I opened the actual box.

" OMG Broadway box tickets to the Lion King?!"

He shook his head in a yes motion.

" Wow thank you!" I gave him a small hug.

Ariana handed me her present next.

I opened the paper and inside was basically a whole Chanel haul. Perfume, phone cases, a few shirts and of course a gift card.

" Oh my gosh thank you sooo much Ari I love all of it!"

" Good because I have one more surprise later!"

" Oh."

I put her box down and.my mom handed me a box.

I opened it up and inside was yet another charm. We had this on going thing of getting charms for my bracelet on my birthday. This one was the charm I had been wanting forever. It was a small elephant reminding me of all great memories. Ever since I could remeber, I had oddly loved elephants.

" Oh... Wow I don't know if a thank you is enough for this one."

" It will do just fine. I knew you had wanted it forever so."

" Thank you mommy."

I took it out of the box and clipped it on to my bracelet. I usually never took it off. I was happy and content at the moment.

" So what was your other surprise Ari?"

" Oh yeah so..."

AN: Don't you just love cliffhanger? Haha sorry I needed it to finish off another chapter. Any way almost 900 reads??? This is like really crazy! Thanks SOOOO much. I love you guys. Your amazing! Bye loves!

- Kaylynn