Chapter 30

I had noticed that while I had been clutching the blade, it cut into my skin. I must have been pressing it hard enough to cut me. There was some blood dripping. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My face looked horrible. There was make up and years and my hair was a mess. I was basically a pre grudge girl.

I washed the blood off my hand and continued with my crying. I heard the front door slam. I grabbed a duffel bag and threw some clothes in it. I grabbed my phone and phone charger and walked down the stairs. I could hear Ariana walking around upstairs. I sat on the floor waiting for her to finish her packing.

When she came downstairs she looked perfectly composed. Ugh. Pregnancy must make those hormones crazy.

" Ready?"

" Yeah."

We walked out to her car and it was a silent ride to the air port. I put on a hoodie and sunglasses and grabbed my bag from the back. We walked in and decided to take my private jet instead of Ari's. To be honest mine was way better so.

We got on it and headed towards Floridia. I sat in my favorite seat which was by the wing for some odd reason. I guess it made the best Instagram pictures. I fell asleep during the plane ride.

*dream*

I woke up in a strange room. I instantly recognized it as my room in Florida. Creepy but whatever. I got up from the bed and went downstairs. All I saw was a mess. Everyone seemed dead. Just laying there. The windows were shattered and there was crap everywhere. I went back up to my room because it was perfect. Perfect like I wanted it to be. I loved it that way.

* End of dream*

I woke up sweating. I wiped it off my forehead and saw Ariana asleep next to me. I felt a little strange.

Wait. I had then just thought about what the weird voice told me. Maybe this was the thing I had to prevent. Well I did a pretty crappy job then. Or maybe it was just life. Yeah. This couldn't be it. They said it was worse than anything you could even imagine. This was not it. I will be fine.

Just fine.

AN: Hey so I found a new door in the story so here ya go. I will try an update soon but this week is crazy. I have a crap ton of stuff to get through. So I will try to update again soon. Bye Loves!