~Special Chapter~

No smut but next special chapter would contains some. Just reminder that the next uploaded second chapter shall be a part two of this.

AOB TOP ZHAN BOTTOM YIBO 

I woke up in a dark room, my head spins around. I can't see clearly, I wanted light, a hope, I wanted a savior to help me from getting drowned. But in the end, that same savior turned his back at me, he betrayed me. 

What am I? A slave, a disgusting person, a pathetic human... Right now, am I still human? At this moment, I wake up in the dark room lying on the cold floor, just in a few minutes the door will open and I can see bright light, and torture. 

I am Wang Yibo, living in a cruel world. My best friend, Wang Haoxuan sold me to a bastard, after then I became a slave, an omega slave he used. It isn't harsh to say that I was his cum dump. This man was a very merciless man. Every word that would explain him is bad, he's well known as an overlord in the underworld. 

Xiu Qing, this man ruined my life. But what's worse is being betrayed, Haoxuan, he was the only friend I had. I trusted him so much, I even liked him, but I really didn't expect him to betray me. I want revenge, but can I? What revenge can I get? Staying here in this hell and being locked up in a room with not even a small light piercing through? 

I heard the door creak, it's here again. That vile person, so shameless, though having 3 successors and a wife, he picks up omegas sold from brothels and improper trades. I hate him so much, but what can this hatred make? It's not like a fantasy that this hatred will dissipate or turn me into a monster to kill and ruin him. 

And...

It's not like there'll be someone playing as a superhero to save me, because... There's no one by my side right now, I am nothing but a trash, someone you can leave on the streets, someone you can do whatever you want with. 

Soon my leash was placed on my neck, as usual, they tell me to crawl. What else can I do but follow his orders? As usual, everything happened. 

When I woke up, light shines on my face, my back felt comfortable though it still stings from the lashes, I seem to be lying on a comfortable mattress, that's when I realize I am in a dream. 

I once again close my eyes and inhaled the smell of cigarettes, I sprang up from the bed and looked around, a man with a cigarette on his hands, his legs crossed, a magnificent sight to see. That man seems scary, but the two well-built men beside him were more scary. 

"Finally had the guts to wake up? Gosh! Do you even know how long you passed out?!" 

It isn't wrong to say that I was at a lost of words, all my life apart from Haoxuan, no one else took care of me, my parents died, everyone left me one by one. But now there's someone yelling at me like that. I feel doubtful. 

"Who are you? Is it you who saved me?" I ask him straightly but I wasn't expecting a quick answer. 

What's worst was, the answer wasn't by words but by action, I was more than shocked that I felt my cheeks burning, 

"After being led astray by Haoxuan and that fucking bastard Xiu Qing! You don't remember a single thing about me?!" 

"Huh? Do I know you? Besides why did you slap me?" I can see the two men beside him went out, and an angry expression, adding the sweet and calming scent he felt when that man went near him and slapped him. His mind is in a mess.

The same man inside the room now looks very very angry, after everything, after years looking for him, after all the hardships, and after all the promises, he received a DO I KNOW YOU and WHO ARE YOU. 

"Dare you say that again, I'll let you see who I truly am!" A sound proof room it is, windows are closed either, there was no way that the voice can get out, Yibo's ears almost fell apart. 

"I'm not even a human being, why did you save me?!" Yibo yells back in a loud voice, but it wasn't aloud to annoy the other man to that extent. 

The other scoffs, "Will you only know who I am when you can see my ID? Or when I bring it up? Just what happened to that fucking head for you to not remember a single thing about me damn." 

Yibo was already silent, how the hell would he know someone he just met?!?!?! He then heard him continue, "I can let go of the sake that you gave everything to that bastard but at least remember me! I'm your GE!!"

Yibo sighed deeply and answered him, "I don't have a g..."

See u