Chapter 1: Scattered (I)...

Since someone said please, so here you go!! I'm sorry that it's been months since i have updated because of busy schedule. This chapter is incomplete because it's a long chapter and I don't have amount of time to type France, China, Russia, and Switzerland's POV.

Comments and votes please~

And maybe I'll update faster :D. I know I sound like a selfish person, but I wanted to hear your thoughts :).

If you're my readers in Chasing The One You Love (A UsUk, 2p!Us1P!Uk story), please forgive me for not updating in 3 months because of exams, events, practices in graduation, official graduation in high school, entrance exams, and more entrance exams. Thank you :).

Chapter 1: Scattered (I)...

-~Italy's dream~-

Italy turns into Chibitalia, wearing a green, maid dress, green skirt with white laces, a white apron, white headscarf, red ribbon adorn on his collar, and small, brown leather boots.

He is surrounded by a meadow, where grasses and daises grown, blowing by the fresh wind. It's a fine weather, with white clouds floating above lazily by the wind.

"Italia!" calls the familiar voice behind him. Italy turns, seeing Holy Roman Empire standing a few meters away. Holy Roman Empire's navy blue cloak is fluttering by the wind, and also Italy's green maid dress. Holy Roman Empire wears his usual navy blue hat and matching cloak. Underneath his cloak, he wears a long navy blue tunic, and gray-colored breeches. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

"Holy Roman Empire!" says Italy with his squeaky voice. Italy's voice is back to normal when he was young. Italy's eyes has tears on his cheeks, flowing down like a water fall, and then he runs toward where Holy Roman Empire is, and he hugs him.

"Uwaaaah!!! I thought you're gone!! I thought you're with Grandpa Rome! Holy Roman Empire, I miss you!!" cries Italy. Holy Roman Empire looks startle because of Italy's sudden hug, and then he hugs Italy back, squeezing him gently.

"Italia....I'm not going to leave you....I'm always inside your heart and beside you....I'm always watching over you...Oh, Italia...I miss you and I love you since 900's." cries Holy Roman Empire. His tears is falling down, through his cheeks, to his chin. When they separate each other in inches away, they look at each other, admiring their faces tenderly.

"Ita-chan....can I....can I see your eyes for once?" asks Holy Roman Empire in favor. Italy nods, and then he opens his beautiful amber eyes, tears still flows down on his cheeks. Roman Empire gasps in awe, seeing his eyes for the first time, and then he smiles at him lovingly.

"You're beautiful, Italia. Even though you're a boy, I still love you. I don't even care whether you're a boy or a girl. Whatever you're, I'll always love you." Confess Holy Roman Empire, caressing Italy's cheek with his hand tenderly.

"Oh, Holy Roman Empire. So you already know..." Says Italy. His tears continuously falling down. Holy Roman Empire wipes Italy's tears away by using his thumb lovingly while he nods.