ᰔᩚ 🥱 ᰔᩚ

"I have a question hyung..."

"What is it Hyunjin?"

"Why suddenly do you want to confess to him?"

"Because I can't get him out of my mind. After I confess, I can finally move on. As long as he responded to me of course!"

"What if he doesn't respond? What if he rejects you? What if he accept your confession? I think you need to think about this again..." Seungmin suggested.

"Yeah... Seungmin's right! What if it makes the situation worse?" Han agreed.

"Nothing can make it worse. He's just my crush. I want him to reject me! But if he accept it, I'll just say that I want to focus on my study" Lee Know calmly said.

"It's easier said than done, remember that hyung..." Han reminds him.

"Whatever it's just online confession. There's no need to be worried about"

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

"I CAN'T FIND HIS RECENT INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!!!" Lee Know slumped his body on his bed.

He sits up and sit besides Hyunjin.

"Look, this was posted 6 years ago, and this one was posted 4 years ago! What should I do?!"

"Shouldn't you be focus on your study hyung?" Seungmin glared at him.

"I'll study after this! Help me Hyunjin! You literally have a lot of online friends on Instagram. Help me find him!!!"

"Don't help him Hyunjin! Jisung, stop your best friend!" The puppy looking guy demanded.

"But if Hyunjin doesn't help him, he won't stop thinking about that Chan guy and you know hyung only listen to himself" Han pouts.

"Alright! I'll help you hyung! Tell me which college he attend and what major does he take!" Hyunjin said while typing on his phone.

"Hyunjin!" Seungmin raised his voice.

"You know what Jisung said was right" Hyunjin tiredly said.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH JINNIE! I'll buy you lunch for the rest of this month! Okay, he's in JYP College and he's a music major"

"Ooh the same major as me!" Han clapped his hands.

"I'll keep you updated okay hyung? Now let's just study" Hyunjin sighed.

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

Minho was walking around the school halls and saw Chan looking down on his phone.

"Chan? What's wrong? You look sad..." Minho patted his back.

"Just family problem..."

"You can tell me about it if you want"

"My father figured out that I want to take music major in college instead of engineering and I don't think my parents will agree with my decision..."

"It's okay Chan. I'll be right here with you. I'll help you with everything I can" Minho gave him a small smile.

"You are so cute..." Chan chuckled.

"T-thank you" the younger blushed.

"Just stating a fact" Chan continued.